Will Star Cricket HD come back ??

arvindp

Reaction score
I would like to know whether Star Cricket HD will come back in Airtel before the Aus series begins. As everyone knows, the series will begin in 10 days time and there is no news regarding this.

I would appreciate if someone can share their info about whether or not SC HD will be added before the series

No chance, if Airtel want it, why remove? Simple strategy. But this is only my view.

arvindp said:
I would like to know whether Star Cricket HD will come back in Airtel before the Aus series begins. As everyone knows, the series will begin in 10 days time and there is no news regarding this.

I would appreciate if someone can share their info about whether or not SC HD will be added before the series

Do you want to see india losing in HD?:no

Sbhopale said:
No chance, if Airtel want it, why remove? Simple strategy. But this is only my view.

this is what even i was thinking.. but i was hoping that there might be a small possibility that they will re-add it

piinku1 said:
Do you want to see india losing in HD?:no

bro.. not just for that series alone. but for all future series too.. missed even the aus vs wi series in HD because of this :(

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock