Will Sun TV go beyond its regional TV broadcasting play?

I don't think so . Because if they wanted it , they would've launched it already . Even they could've launched a Marathi channel like etv group but they didn't because they don't want to get out of South India .

Agreed with santosh bro
And already Hindi GEC market & bengali market has lot of channels

I don't think new channel will survive

We can take examples of investments that are zee & viacom putting on & tv & colors bangla respectively to survive

shantanu said:
Agreed with santosh bro
And already Hindi GEC market & bengali market has lot of channels

I don't think new channel will survive

We can take examples of investments that are zee & viacom putting on & tv & colors bangla respectively to survive

So,According To You,No New Channel Will Be Launched In Future On Hindi Market??:D:no

Sun Tv Also Having Lot Of Money And They Will Do Appropriate Investments To Boost The Newly Launching Channel Growth:k:hello

Chezhiyan said:
So,According To You,No New Channel Will Be Launched In Future On Hindi Market??:D:no

Sun Tv Also Having Lot Of Money And They Will Do Appropriate Investments To Boost The Newly Launching Channel Growth:k:hello

Bro
Zee is doing the same
They are investing lot on andtv
But still andtv not getting good trps :k

shantanu said:
Bro
Zee is doing the same
They are investing lot on andtv
But still andtv not getting good trps :k

Anyhave Bro,Lets Wait And See...We Cant Able To Predict Anything...;)

Will not happen.They are showing dubbed serials from other languages like nagini etc

Chezhiyan said:

Sun Tv Also Having Lot Of Money And They Will Do Appropriate Investments To Boost The Newly Launching  Channel Growth:k:hello

Sun TV is No.1 not because of money, because of political power.

samuel said:
Sun TV is No.1 not because of money, because of political power.

Sun TV Is No.1 Because Of People Love...Not The Other Ways Round:no

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock