Will Sun TV go beyond its regional TV broadcasting play?

samuel said:
Will not happen.They are showing dubbed serials from other languages like nagini etc

Can You Elaborate Your These Words For Clearness???

Chezhiyan said:
Sun TV Is No.1 Because Of People Love...Not The Other Ways Round:no

I do not think Sun tv being a broadcaster and MSO and gaining monopoly by blocking other MSO counts as "people power"  :no

samuel said:
I do not think Sun tv being a broadcaster and MSO and gaining monopoly by blocking other MSO counts as "people power"  :no

Looks Like You Are In The Year 2011 Or Before Years:D

Your Statement At The Current Situation Is Invalid:no

Chezhiyan said:
Can You Elaborate Your These Words For Clearness???

Alright what I meant was they are telecasting other language serials(Nagini for example has more TRP than many leading tamil serial that too in prime time)  and have plans to air more dubbed serials in the future from losing ground in TN to Vijay And Zee tamil.

Chezhiyan said:
Looks Like You Are In The Year 2011 Or Before Years:D

Your Statement At The Current Situation Is Invalid:no

Rather you are living in 1990s. You do realize that digitazation is not yet complete in TN right. still many channels from other broadcasters face blockade in TN

samuel said:
Rather you are living in 1990s. You do realize that digitazation is not yet complete in TN right. still many channels from other broadcasters face blockade in TN

In 2011 Itself,SCV Monopoly Got Destroyed..

In Rural TN,Arasu Cable Only Available:k

In Chennai,MSO Like TCCL,etc..Available...

Infact Sun Network Channels Only Being Blacked Out In TN By Arasu Cable:angry

Chezhiyan said:
In 2011 Itself,SCV Monopoly Got Destroyed..

In Rural TN,Arasu Cable Only Available:k

In Chennai,MSO Like TCCL,etc..Available...

Infact Sun Network Channels Only Being Blacked Out In TN By Arasu Cable:angry

So by your"logic" jaya tv channels should be number one right? guess what they are not so your logic is invalid

samuel said:
Alright what I meant was they are telecasting other language serials(Nagini for example has more TRP than many leading tamil serial that too in prime time)  and have plans to air more dubbed serials in the future from losing ground in TN to Vijay And Zee tamil.

U Mean To Say That Due To This Naagini Serial Sun TV Is Popular:no

Please See The BARC Ratings Of Tamil Programme No Sign Of Naagini Serial In The Top 5 List:k:hello

And U Are Saying They Are Losing Grounds To Vijay Tv:u

First,Tell To Vijay Tv To Beat Zee Tamizh As They Are In The 4th Position:hehe

samuel said:
So by your"logic" jaya tv channels should be number one right? guess what they are not so your logic is invalid

By Blackout I Mean Sun News Channel...

Other Sun Channels Not Blakout But Kept On Unfavourable Band:u

We All Know That Jaya Network Channel Is Carrying On Prime Band By Arasu Cable....

But TN People Always Love Sun Tv Network

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock