Will Sun TV go beyond its regional TV broadcasting play?

samuel said:
Yeah lets see where sun tv stands when sony and network 18 launch their tamil channels.

First Tell To Sony HINDI GEC To Lead In Hindi GEC Genre...

Then,They Can Launch Sony In Tamil To Beat Sun TV:lol

Chezhiyan said:
Well...Its In Fifth Place...Not In The First Three Places:k

So,You Cant Tell Sun Tv Is Famous Only For This Serial:no:c

You said this

Please See The BARC Ratings Of Tamil Programme No Sign Of Naagini Serial In The Top 5 List..

Then i posted the trp ratings from BARC Thread. 
Then you say it is in 5th place not 3rd. Really hard to argue when someone nitpicks data.

Well...Its In Fifth Place...Not In The First Three Places.

So,You Cant Tell Sun Tv Is Famous Only For This Serial..

Chezhiyan said:
By Blackout I Mean Sun News Channel...

Other Sun Channels Not Blakout But Kept On Unfavourable Band:u

We All Know That Jaya Network Channel Is Carrying On Prime Band By Arasu Cable....

But TN People Always Love Sun Tv Network
Lets assume that for a second here, at least you get unfavorable band.
But As far as i gathered from my friends in many parts controlled by SCV only blackout is Vijay  zee tamil and PT news etc and local cable operators have no option but to give these channels illegally through dth.

Chezhiyan said:
First Tell To Sony HINDI GEC To Lead In Hindi GEC Genre...

Then,They Can Launch Sony In Tamil To Beat Sun TV:lol

Before you make that statement just count how many tamil channels suntv is competing against and how many channels sony is competing against.

samuel said:
You said this

Then i posted the trp ratings from BARC Thread. 
Then you say it is in 5th place not 3rd. Really hard to argue when someone nitpicks data.

:c Actually I Missed The Last Two To Three Weeks Ratings...So Only I First I Told Like That...:k

But,Iam Sure Naagini Was Not In The Top 5 List In The Previous Weeks...:k

samuel said:
Before you make that statement just count how many tamil channels suntv is competing against and how many channels sony is competing against.

Yes,There Is A Huge Competition For Sony TV But Please Think That Most Of The Population In India Is Hindi...So,They Can Easily Overcome The Competitors:k:hello

Chezhiyan said:
Yes,There Is A Huge Competition For Sony TV But Please Think That Most  Of The Population In India Is Hindi...So,They Can Easily Overcome The Competitors:k:hello

Fair point bro :c

samuel said:
Lets assume that for a second here, at least you get unfavorable band.
But As far as i gathered from my friends in many parts controlled by SCV only blackout is Vijay  zee tamil and PT news etc and local cable operators have no option but to give these channels illegally through dth.

In Which Parts Of The State:huh:hello

Chezhiyan said:
:c Actually I Missed The Last Two To Three Weeks Ratings...So Only I First I Told Like That...:k

But,Iam Sure Naagini Was Not In The Top 5 List In The Previous Weeks...:k
:c chill out bro.In my humble opinion Sun tv will add more dubbed serials than start a nationwide channels.All i can say is lets wait and watch

samuel said:
:c chill out bro.In my humble opinion Sun tv will add more dubbed serials than start a nationwide channels.All i can say is lets wait and watch

Yes Bro,We Have To Wait And Watch;)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock