• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 49
  • Views: Views 2,919
Status
Not open for further replies.
Basil said:
Thanks a lot Bros :)

I have decided not to accept the winning prize.The reason as to why I have decided not to accept the prize is because I am not here to earn any money, I am here to gain knowledge and share updates.

Though DDF is giving away the winning prizes on a special occasion still i can't accept it

Thanks for Reading
Basil

:k

I understood & respect ur decision basil but it just a token of love from ddf .. So you must accept it ;);) ..

Just told don't mistake me basil :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Gobinaath said:
I understood & respect ur decision basil but it just a token of love from ddf .. So you must accept it ;);) ..

Just told don't mistake me basil :)

That I Know bro but still i can't accept the winning prize

Not Mistaking You Gobi Bro :no

Hope U Guys Don't mind my decision :shy

Last edited by a moderator:
I completely understand and respect your decision Basil bro, your knowledge is your power always. Enjoy the forum.

What we are is because of members like you all. Keep the support and we will become even more stronger in future.

#LongLiveDDF

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Congratulations bros [/font] :clap :clap :clap :luv :luv :luv

congratulations all bros..
and basil bro, being a ADTV member I know what you have done in recent 1-2 month...consistently You provided all the updates whether may be its big or small, you delivered it with lightning speed.
Carry ON Brother.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock