world's first film without title

kramkumar

Contributor
Reaction score
Perhaps for the first time, a film is to be released in the country without a title – and since no suitable title could be given, it is being simply marketed as '?'.

Percept Pictures has picked up the work of two youngsters, Yash Dave and Allison Patel, who have come to them with "found footage", in its bid to promote young differential talent.

The film will be released as '?'since the visual is unusual in format, making one wonder if this footage is real or reel.

According to Percept Picture Company distribution, acquisition and IPR head Yusuf Shaikh, the film is "an enigma... it is for us, footage found. Hence, we decided to simply let it be what it is... a Question Mark!"

http://www.indiantelevision.com/aac/y2k12/aac219.php

:huh

Today i saw the ad in times newspaper and i was wondering whats the title of the movie. It took me a minute to actually figure it out.

Yeah, it was there in TOI few days back...

I am sure it will make a lot of audience...people will think weird title = something extra ordinary...LoL

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock