• Thread starter Thread starter Ranajoy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 16
  • Views Views: Views 1,996
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranajoy

Reaction score
Tata sky is having the worst after sale customer support....
just deduct amount as per there wish and on complain, they give any excuse whatever they get...
[/size]
:angry:new

@ranajoy please tell us what happens ? we all try to solve your problem or suggestion how problem solve in cc

the guy goes offline now :u

@Ranajoy please post all details otherwise thread will be closed soon :k

Rushil.D said:
the guy goes offline now :u

@Ranajoy please post all details otherwise thread will be closed soon :k

i think thread must b closed now
n ask him to pm u if u find good n relevant then open the thread

Prateek Marwadi said:
i think thread must b closed now
n ask him to pm u if u find good n relevant then open the thread

he cant ans in pm because he is new in ddf and his post in minimum 10 so they send pm :)

ok thread will closed soon :k

if full details will not given under 48 hours :k

Hi Friends, am seconding the original post. I am giving my reasons, you please decide on it, how hypocrite TS are.

Am a TS customer for 9+ years now and am using HD+ STB from CWC2011. I bought it for Rs.8999(Not an upgrade). Since its not a upgrade I had another TS+ STB, which I wanted to use in my other location (chennai where am working). I made a split request (splitting TS+ STB from my current account and create a new customer id to use this STB in my other location) on 24th April and I was informed that the transfer will be made in just 48 hours. It's may 1 today and no response from TS CC till date. Do you think I should go with TS?

When I enquired them again on 28th april, they said It would be done in 24 hours ( 29th april), still no response from them.

Another friend of mine ordered a new connection in TS, it was made in just 3 hours. Now can you define who hypocrite they are when it comes to old and new customers?

Am sure this is not the TS which I used some 2 years back. Now they are pathetic and becoming in-tollerable.

Now can you advise me what to do? How TS is good in service?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom