WORST CUSTOMER SERVICES OF TATASKY

K.C.Ghadei

Reaction score
I am a customer of tatasky for last 5 years.Mine have a MPEG 2 box and on 12th Sept,13 I have registered a complain to replace my box with a MPEG 4 box.Because of migration of some Bengali and Odia channels to MPEG 4 on 13th Sept.2013 I am not able to view those though I have subscribed those channels in my pack.Nobody from TS contacted me in connection with this upgadation till today.When contacted to c.care they replied that I have to wait for a indefinite period for upgradation since MPEG boxes are not available with them at present and as the regional channels are free with the base packs they have nothing to compensate for not viewing those channels by me for such a long period.
I request all esteemed members please suggest me a single reason for which I will not change my operator in view of the continuous negligence of customers of Odisha region by tatasky of not adding a single Odia channel during last 2/3 years.

Their argument of not to compensate since those channels are free with the base pack will not stand good. Free channels is also a part of the package because of which the customers subscribe. They should have given you an option to choose some other channels in place of those which you are not able to watch because of migration and their failure to provide you the Mpeg4 box.
My suggestion is to send them a mail with facts and indicating your rights to surrender the STB and seek refund of the subscription as well as cost of the box on termination.

soorya_g said:
Their argument of not to compensate since those channels are free with the base pack will not stand good. Free channels is also a part of the package because of which the customers subscribe. They should have given you an option to choose some other channels in place of those which you are not able to watch because of migration and their failure to provide you the Mpeg4 box.
My suggestion is to send them a mail with facts and indicating your rights to surrender the STB and seek refund of the subscription as well as cost of the box on termination.

Thanks Friend for your valuable suggestion.

Throw it away and buy Airtel Digital or VideoCon D2H. They are already on MPEG - 4 and far far better than Tata Sky.

K.C.Ghadei said:
I am a customer of tatasky for last 5 years.Mine have a MPEG 2 box and on 12th Sept,13 I have registered a complain to replace my box with a MPEG 4 box.Because of migration of some Bengali and Odia channels to MPEG 4 on 13th Sept.2013 I am not able to view those though I have subscribed those channels in my pack.Nobody from TS contacted me in connection with this upgadation till today.When contacted to c.care they replied that I have to wait for a indefinite period for upgradation since MPEG boxes are not available with them at present and as the regional channels are free with the base packs they have nothing to compensate for not viewing those channels by me for such a long period.
I request all esteemed members please suggest me a single reason for which I will not change my operator in view of the continuous negligence of customers of Odisha region by tatasky of not adding a single Odia channel during last 2/3 years.

u using tatasky from last 5years , so at the last movement why u think to alter dth. coming days are very good for tatasky.

now u can not watch only 2 channel.
tatasky know that lack of STB, so they not move any channel to MPEG4 (Bengali /Odia). - i think,

so, my view is plz wait.
Tatasky is best cc support. u give some time to them.
They try to do everything which they possible to do. (gsat-10/MPEG4)

My opinion is that quality wise and service wise TS is far better than any other DTH. But if you are interested in HD channels better you opt for other DTH like D2h as there is no hope here for popular channels in HD

TS should have managed STB supply chain properly to avoid such problems. This is causing problems to customers.

NinadG said:
TS should have managed STB supply chain properly to avoid such problems. This is causing problems to customers.

Don't think that they are sleeping. They are also in hurry to migrate to MPEG 4 as cable TV digitization deadline comes closer Dec 2014 and there will be lot of analog cable customer who will opt for DTH and TATASKY can get a large no of subscribers. But it is not an easy task to change 6 - 7 million MPEG 2 box with MPEG 4. We should wait few more months until migration complete.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock