Worst experience with Tata Play

Vetrivel4444

Reaction score
I came to Tata Paly before 4 months with many hopes.but all hopes shattered.
Reasons
1.Worst hd channel clarity.
2.No better recording option.
3.I cannot change audio options as I prefer immediately.
4.More over the migration comedy.I believed in it but nothing happened.I would have got migraine on seeing it on midnight 1or 2 “o” clock for some clarity improvement because of migration.
Tata play is only for some gimmick brand(Tata)people.Not for practical users.Nothing happened only I got head ache literally.I moved back to airtel.Now I am really happy.I should not have gone to tata Paly leaving airtel.
My final conclusion.
TATA PLAY IS WORST THAN ITS TATA NANO.

He said the truth.!!!Since an year they are just playing with a new satellite.Not interested in any matters other than these.Funniest thing is that even after the official launch of satellite they are walking in dark.Almost in a dead condition now.Lost the entire quality after the exit of sky.The loyal customers are loosing patience

All fingers are not same in the hand. My friend is mad adtv fan. A few months back he changed to TP and given good feedback. So please don't tell as worst one. In my view point except TP, all other brands are worst....
My friend that is what I call brand addicted(Tata).I am a common user,who ever gives good quality I will opt it.If they are not good I will leave them like airtel. I am not vouching or promoting any brand.

All fingers are not same in the hand. My friend is mad adtv fan. A few months back he changed to TP and given good feedback. So please don't tell as worst one. In my view point except TP, all other brands are worst....

All Fingers Are Not Same, All Fingerprints Are Not Same, All Hands Are Not Same, All Humans Are Not Same,

At Last All DTHs Are Not Same,,,,,,

Tata Sky Got Ample Of Time To Rectify Their Drawbacks But They Are Not Fast,,,,

That's What Causing Dissatisfaction To All Members.

My friend that is what I call brand addicted(Tata).I am a common user,who ever gives good quality I will opt it.If they are not good I will leave them like airtel. I am not vouching or promoting any brand.
Don't judge me as my username as TP , Bro. I have being journey with TP when it's launched. So I know well about the merit and demerits. I know you are a common subscriber. But avoid the word worst. It's hurts, me like fans. It's a request. As per your dp , you have a rich luxury car. So the Nano is a dust particle for you my brother 😊😊😊

All Fingers Are Not Same, All Fingerprints Are Not Same, All Hands Are Not Same, All Humans Are Not Same,

At Last All DTHs Are Not Same,,,,,,

Tata Sky Got Ample Of Time To Rectify Their Drawbacks But They Are Not Fast,,,,

That's What Causing Dissatisfaction To All Members.
Slow and steady, win the race thalaivare...... you are an genius. So you know well...

Don't judge me as my username as TP , Bro. I have being journey with TP when it's launched. So I know well about the merit and demerits. I know you are a common subscriber. But avoid the word worst. It's hurts, me like fans. It's a request. As per your dp , you have a rich luxury car. So the Nano is a dust particle for you my brother 😊😊😊
Bro I respect everyone despite their values.I just reiterated what ratan Tata said about marketing of nano.He regrets marketing Nano as a cheapest car.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock