Worst experience with Tata Play

Who will pay the cost of realignment 🤔
Simply giving advice won't help bro

Plus I am paying for tataplay , I expect value for my money ..people here must accept the flaws too , rather than jumping to defend tataplay..at the end of the day its not our relative connection where we have to compromise or ignore , if something not right we should demand/highlight too
Bro I agree to what u say. No one is saying what u said is wrong.

I was a cable tv user before 2016. My first and only DTH was Tata Play which I got in 2016, and compared to what service I was getting from cable tv, my views are much different from yours. I don’t like to shift from one operator to another operator just for a few issues as I know it costs money and is not free.

I am happy for what I am paying and what service I am getting as I know what service I was getting before to 2016, this is my personal views and each ones will be different.

No operator , or I can say no business service offerings is 100% value for money, Just because one is paying money. And it’s not easy to run any business. We have to wait as that is what one can do. Not everyone has the capacity or the money to change DTH every now and then.

That’s what I am saying.I am asking for basic picture clarity.But Tata play share holders are supporting it blindfolded
Many members here have said the PQ has become much better, are you not getting that improvement ???

What is the definition of basic picture quality ? Is there a set example for this ?

As technology improves picture and sound quality will improve

Many members here have said the PQ has become much better, are you not getting that improvement ???

What is the definition of basic picture quality ? Is there a set example for this ?

As technology improves picture and sound quality will improve
No offence.if it’s possible just compare it with airtel.even you think tp quality is good then ok I have problem in my eyes.nothing to say.

No offence.if it’s possible just compare it with airtel.even you think tp quality is good then ok I have problem in my eyes.nothing to say.
It’s not that. And I am not saying your views are bad or wrong.

Best Picture Quality the very definition is SUBJECTIVE

No one can say how much or what is best,
As every TV / STB brand outputs different picture quality. Not only that the software they use also plays a role, then the compression used by the operators also comes into picture.

Even say DTH A gives the beta PQ, but using the same DTH service on TV Brand A, TV brand B or TV brand C gives picture quality for the same channel much differently.

It’s not that. And I am not saying your views are bad or wrong.

Best Picture Quality the very definition is SUBJECTIVE

No one can say how much or what is best,
As every TV / STB brand outputs different picture quality. Not only that the software they use also plays a role, then the compression used by the operators also comes into picture.

Even say DTH A gives the beta PQ, but using the same DTH service on TV Brand A, TV brand B or TV brand C gives picture quality for the same channel much differently.
Can’t you get my point.over pixelation in hd channels.your view is like complaining that stage is wrong but my dance is right.one more thing airtel is not my cousin brothers company.

Can’t you get my point.over pixelation in hd channels.your view is like complaining that stage is wrong but my dance is right.one more thing airtel is not my cousin brothers company.
I have been replying politely to your issue, but ur replying in such a way. Sorry I am not going to reply to your issue any more.

Pixelation ??? I watch Hindi and English HD channels on a daily basis, not once I faced pixelation. Yes they did have audio drop issue wheeler audio loss happens in between for a second and if was frequent, this was way back in April-May.

Do what is best and what u want to do, it’s your decision and your money.

So I hence rest my case, as you do not have the correct manner to reply to someone who is showing interest in your issue.

I have been replying politely to your issue, but ur replying in such a way. Sorry I am not going to reply to your issue any more.

Pixelation ??? I watch Hindi and English HD channels on a daily basis, not once I faced pixelation. Yes they did have audio drop issue wheeler audio loss happens in between for a second and if was frequent, this was way back in April-May.

Do what is best and what u want to do, it’s your decision and your money.

So I hence rest my case, as you do not have the correct manner to reply to someone who is showing interest in your issue.
I already told no offence.take it easy.nothing personal.cool…

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock