Worst experience with Tata Play

Even I don’t want compressed channels even TataPlay doesn’t want to do that do you think they waste money by paying for satellite and by not using it surely there is an issue i am not supporting them they need to be more careful and fast for sure but things happen when they tend to happen we can’t do anything
Let’s hope for the best asap

Yesterday I joined TP, being a DTH enthu I have TPLAY,ADTV,SUNDIRECT, DISHTV, DDFD but I was quite noticing this Sound quality is worst of B4U music,9xm,Mastii in comparison to DDFD in Tataplay.. picture quality felt same but DD is MPEG2 picture for these channels TPlay is MP4 but how it feels same in my 4K tv.. I switched both Setop box hand in hand to compare..

HD channels I watch in OTT but has huge difference in same HD Chanell.in TP.

DISAPPOINTED 2K lost 🥲

Sometimes people have to wait for good things to come

Remember in 2011-12 (pls correct the year if I am wrong) they had lesser number of hd channels as compared to others, due to lack of space. Then once they got additional capacity they added in large numbers all pending channels, that time also it took time but people waited. That’s how they became one of the DTH with highest number of HD channels.

Now coming to 2022-23, same situation where there are some pending channels to be added, I guess people have to wait for some time. Keeping on switching between DTH operators is again just that people have to spend extra money,

Today say ur not happy with DTH A, and you buy DTH B but in a few weeks DTH A improves and adds all pending channels and improves services , that time again that person will switch back to DTH A, etc. this is not the solution.

I agree with op comments..I was there with airtel from jan-july and loved the picture quality of airtel both hd and sd channels..hd channels colors are more richer, crisp in airtel ( no compression, kno filtering) whereas tataplay is compromising a lot
But every dth has its merits and demerits! Tataplay has dedicated favourites making it easier for elders to watch their fav channels whereas airtel has best picture quality buy fav system is miss ..on top of that the only music hd channel mtv beats HD is missing! And what I learned they have no intention of adding it too.

Tataplay just gave goli pe goli, people creating multiple threads, publishing news articles etc to create a hype for the migration and attract more customers but at the end people saw their true colors when nothing happened till date

Highly disappointed with tataplay😡

I agree with op comments..I was there with airtel from jan-july and loved the picture quality of airtel both hd and sd channels..hd channels colors are more richer, crisp in airtel ( no compression, kno filtering) whereas tataplay is compromising a lot
But every dth has its merits and demerits! Tataplay has dedicated favourites making it easier for elders to watch their fav channels whereas airtel has best picture quality buy fav system is miss ..on top of that the only music hd channel mtv beats HD is missing! And what I learned they have no intention of adding it too.

Tataplay just gave goli pe goli, people creating multiple threads, publishing news articles etc to create a hype for the migration and attract more customers but at the end people saw their true colors when nothing happened till date

Highly disappointed with tataplay😡
I guess then you need to shift back to your previous operator and once the situation is better and all ur demands are accepted by the operator you can then shift back.

I'm very happy with my Tata play dth, some members are in our forum express their comments like worst & etc words, I'm asking that members which dth r better than Tata play now? Ok I agree some delay of channel migration due to technical problems, let's wait couple of days they'll be back with all ur expectations.. please stop negative comments...🙏

I guess then you need to shift back to your previous operator and once the situation is better and all ur demands are accepted by the operator you can then shift back.
Who will pay the cost of realignment 🤔
Simply giving advice won't help bro

Plus I am paying for tataplay , I expect value for my money ..people here must accept the flaws too , rather than jumping to defend tataplay..at the end of the day its not our relative connection where we have to compromise or ignore , if something not right we should demand/highlight too

Sometimes people have to wait for good things to come

Remember in 2011-12 (pls correct the year if I am wrong) they had lesser number of hd channels as compared to others, due to lack of space. Then once they got additional capacity they added in large numbers all pending channels, that time also it took time but people waited. That’s how they became one of the DTH with highest number of HD channels.

Now coming to 2022-23, same situation where there are some pending channels to be added, I guess people have to wait for some time. Keeping on switching between DTH operators is again just that people have to spend extra money,

Today say ur not happy with DTH A, and you buy DTH B but in a few weeks DTH A improves and adds all pending channels and improves services , that time again that person will switch back to DTH A, etc. this is not the solution.
Who will pay the cost of realignment 🤔
Simply giving advice won't help bro

Plus I am paying for tataplay , I expect value for my money ..people here must accept the flaws too , rather than jumping to defend tataplay..at the end of the day its not our relative connection where we have to compromise or ignore , if something not right we should demand/highlight too
That’s what I am saying.I am asking for basic picture clarity.But Tata play share holders are supporting it blindfolded

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock