X-Zone Will Renamed As MTV Beats & MTV Beats HD also Launching Soon

SPANDAN said:
Even Thakur has also Copy N Pasted information in Bold letters.
Thread merged
You check first post edited by gssran bro :shy
Dj bro post running old thread & my post created ddfreedish section :k

SPANDAN said:
Didn't u Noticed that Dinesh has written his whole Post in BOLD Letters??? Is rules diff for diff members??
Do not shout by posting in big fonts. Doctor giri apne clinic par dikhana. Yaha daku mat bano.

There are other team members too. I am on mobile and didn't noticed it. You did something wrong and i corrected your mistake by telling you. What wrong i did by doing that? Now you are like taking revange because of that.

Bapun Raz said:
Do not shout by posting in big fonts. Doctor giri apne clinic par dikhana. Yaha daku mat bano.

There are other team members too. I am on mobile and didn't noticed it. You did something wrong and i corrected your mistake by telling you. What wrong i did by doing that? Now you are like taking revange because of that.

Right Bapun Bhai......

Spandan Bro......you know rules are made for Jr...not Sr...so follow rule....

If Your working in Office then Rules for Staff Members not for HODs....

If Your Studies in School then Rules for Students not for Teachers/Principal

Respect Seniors Spandan Bro.....

SPANDAN said:
Didn't u Noticed that Dinesh has written his whole Post in BOLD Letters??? Is rules diff for diff members??

SPANDAN said:
Even Thakur has also Copy N Pasted information in Bold letters.

Dono teer bekaar chale gye :rofl

Bapun i m not taking any revenge but i just want u to notice What other members r posting again n again as u Warned me for this same mistake not once but twice n thrice. Also why to make fun of my profession for such small things.??

SPANDAN said:
Bapun i m not taking any revenge but i just want u to notice What other members r posting again n again as u Warned me for this same mistake not once but twice n thrice. Also why to make fun of my profession for such small things.??

You only started first by shouting on me. When it was not my mistake, you could have said politely. See, if you are good with me i will be good, if bad then i will also be bad. I warned you because you did not changed the posting pattern even after several times i told you.

which channel is going to be renamed ?
MTV Indies will be renamed as MTV Beats OR X-Zone will renamed as MTV Beats ¿¿????
Its littlebit confusion to me...

channellover said:
which channel is going to be renamed ?
MTV Indies will be renamed as MTV Beats OR X-Zone will renamed as MTV Beats ¿¿????
Its littlebit confusion to me...

x-zone :k

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock