Zee classic to have on Sun Direct

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: RE: Zee classic to have on Sun Direct

superdudebuddy said:
Bro Videocon D2H is Fully a home Grown Company So be Proud Of it :sp:sp:sp MADE IN INDIA :sp:sp:sp

Why not others for example dish, adtv, sun, reliance,freedish and of course TS ?

dipayan said:
Bro there are lots of errors in your logic. All star network channels are not available in TS but available in other platform. If ADTV and D2h is neutral then they should have all zee and star network channels. But it's not the case. U are talking something which was present back in 2007(in DTH or early 1995s if u consider advertising policy of zee and star) but it's 2014. There is no such thing now. Every broadcaster wants their channels to reach as many as people so they they can lure advertiser and subscription as digitization is being implemented by Govt .

First thing Which Star channels are not available in TS but available in other DTH so please provide me list and Second thing as i already said Videocon and airtel is neutral but they don't have any boundation to support any particular media so good deal and they will add particular channel but its not in the case of Star in dish and Zee in TS.

superdudebuddy said:
D2h STB are MADE IN INDIA

So what ? Sat used by freedish and TS are made in India.

Anirudha Das said:
First thing Which Star channels are not available in TS but available in other DTH so please provide me list and Second thing as i already said Videocon and airtel is neutral but they don't have any boundation to support any particular media so good deal and they will add particular channel but its not in the case of Star in dish and Zee in TS.

8 Star/FIC channels are not available in TS:
1.Nat Geo Music SD and HD
2.Nat Geo People SD and HD
3.Asianet Suvarna Plus SD
4.Fox Sports News SD
5.Baby tv HD
6.Fox Traveller HD
But all Star/FIC SD and HD channels are available in Dishtv except Fox Sports News.:lol

Also count HD feed of those channels.
Most importantly popular life OK HD wasnot available in TS until last month.

Karan Rockz said:
4 Star/FIC channels are not available in TS:
1.Nat Geo Music
2.Nat Geo People
3.Asianet Suvarna Plus
4.Fox Sports News

But what about Star Sports Premium HD why this channel is exclusive for only TATA(SKY.

Anirudha Das said:
But what about Star Sports Premium HD why this channel is exclusive for only TATA(SKY.

Becoz Star/FIC have 20% share with Tata Sky.

Anirudha Das said:
But what about Star Sports Premium HD why this channel exclusive for only TATA(SKY.
I think it will come to other platform as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock