ZEE Keralam Review

Very very very average entertainment channel , expected lot from zee keralam

I like Zee Keralam nice channel, now this channel is only 1 week baby...we have to wait & see ...

Zee Keralam doesn't fail like Colors Tamil. And, Zee will not be a failure in any regional market. They've proven to be success. Zee Tamil is the best close example as they're the second best GEC in Tamil pushing back all the senior GEC channels (except Sun).

I also read a thread about their movie library. Guys, please wait for a while. Shortly, they'll move to a frenzy mode to pile up their library.

All the very best for Zee Keralam. 👍

Last edited:
In my opinion, programmes are not up to the mark except 2 dramas Alliyambal and chembarathi....It seems they can't beat flowers, asianet and mazhavil manorama...

Zee Keralam doesn't fail like Colors Tamil. And, Zee will not be a failure in any regional market. They've proven to be success. Zee Tamil is the best close example as they're the second best GEC in Tamil pushing back all the senior GEC channels (except Sun).

I also read a thread about their movie library. Guys, please wait for a while. Shortly, they'll move to a frenzy mode to pile up their library.

All the very best for Zee Keralam. 👍
May be you are right but Tamil taste and Malayalam tastes are entirely different...

May be you are right but Tamil taste and Malayalam tastes are entirely different...

As far as the South Regional (Tamil, Telugu & Kannada) is concerned, they grabbed the market at a very slow pace and one of the top 3 leader, always. Malayalam market will also pick up for them in due course. They will eventually find out how, when and where to tap the Malayali's taste.

"Onnumillenkilum avar marketil thalkaalam paithalalle"...

Channel needs to get its act together. Nothing great to boast about only 2 decent programme, one mythological dubbed, 1 kids based , 2 comedy types - poor standard, and one semi horror again dubbed. Dance Keralam Dance & 2 fictions cant pull the channel especially in a competitive market like kerala

Now we know why it's not Zee Malayalam but Zee Keralam, as Zee is going to Use its Hindi library to fill in the shortage of movie library.
Zee Keralam showing Dangal in Hindi today.

Now we know why it's not Zee Malayalam but Zee Keralam, as Zee is going to Use its Hindi library to fill in the shortage of movie library.
Zee Keralam showing Dangal in Hindi today.
Will it change to zee malayalam in coming years??

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock