Breaking Zee Keralam & Zee Keralam HD Launching On 26th November

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zee keralam launching on November 17 th Saturday. Source : sooraj palakkaran's facebook video
Pls change the thread name
Didn't the director say in the live video that the channel will go on air in the first half?

I think Zee keralam will give a large front page ad on all Malayalam newspapers soon.

I think Zee keralam will give a large front page ad on all Malayalam newspapers soon.
Has to as Zee is not a known brand in Kerala.
Hope it brings in much needed change that Malayalam market needs. Flowers tried but couldnt do much

Has to as Zee is not a known brand in Kerala.
Hope it brings in much needed change that Malayalam market needs. Flowers tried but couldnt do much
Flowers is not good in promoting themselves. Most of the time, people don't know what's on Flowers or what is upcoming.
On the other hand, Mazhavil did well, advertised and promoted their programmes on digital, visual and print media.
ZEE should use their marketing expertise to promote the programmes, especially serials and shows.

Flowers is not good in promoting themselves. Most of the time, people don't know what's on Flowers or what is upcoming.
On the other hand, Mazhavil did well, advertised and promoted their programmes on digital, visual and print media.
ZEE should use their marketing expertise to promote the programmes, especially serials and shows.

Asianet has completed 25 years and Surya has complete 20 years and they are household names.
Mazhavil could make a mark as it's a part of known name in kerala "Manorama".
Yes zee would be doing major campaigns to create a visibility. But need to see how it does...... End of the day it's about visibility backed by strong content.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock