Breaking Zee Keralam & Zee Keralam HD Launching On 26th November

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All.. I think the channel is not available in HD version in not even a single platform!! Then why are they showing ads as available in HD ?
The HD version has launched. It is up to DTHs and cable operators to add it.

Who told u Priyamani is a Kannadiga..
She is a Malayali, who was born and brought up in Bengaluru.. That didn't make her a Kannadiga.
Her native place is Palakkad, Kerala.
Her native place is Bangalore, not Palakkad. She's not a Malayali. Though her parents hail from Palakkad, they are a Tamil speaking family.

The HD version has launched. It is up to DTHs and cable operators to add it.
If it's launched then why not even a single DTH or cable tv has added it?
It's clear that Zee is knowingly not distributing the HD version. They may distribute it after few days.

Why are people so impatient about HD? It's announced, it's advertised, it will sure hit the screens in a couple of days. Please buy some patience people! After all, it isn't something like Zee Kannada HD which was teased 3 years ago, got license 2 years ago, was in talk from 1 year ago and finally launched this year.

Why are people so impatient about HD? It's announced, it's advertised, it will sure hit the screens in a couple of days. Please buy some patience people! After all, it isn't something like Zee Kannada HD which was teased 3 years ago, got license 2 years ago, was in talk from 1 year ago and finally launched this year.
If it's launched then why not even a single DTH or cable tv has added it?
It's clear that Zee is knowingly not distributing the HD version. They may distribute it after few days.
This was the case with the other Zee South HD channels.
  • Zee Tamil HD: Only TS had it on the launch day. Airtel added after many months. SD doesn't have.
  • Zee Telugu/Cinemalu HD: SD added 1 month after launch, TS after 2 months, Airtel after many months.
Only with Zee Kannada HD, TS and Airtel added fast. SD hasn't added. So Zee Keralam HD will take time to be added by DTHs.

Last edited:
Any idea about Jio tv? I'm very eager to watch the channel, but not added in Sun so my next hope is Jio tv.

I'll check in to this channel only after the HD version comes in TS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock