Breaking Zee Keralam & Zee Keralam HD Launching On 26th November

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zee Keralam got the competition from their very first program. Though a co incidence both Asianet and Zee Keralam starts the tale of Krishna at same time.

Zee Keralam also plan to show Tamil movies just saw promo of Tamil Movie "Mohini" that will be aired on Dec 2nd at 2:30 pm. In movie promo the dialogue was in Tamil

Zee Keralam also plan to show Tamil movies just saw promo of Tamil Movie "Mohini" that will be aired on Dec 2nd at 2:30 pm. In movie promo the dialogue was in Tamil
Bad move. We have enough tamil channels. Why do they again show tamil here. Reason why people dont prefer surya and kairali. They show dubbed tamil movies as well

Bad move. We have enough tamil channels. Why do they again show tamil here. Reason why people dont prefer surya and kairali. They show dubbed tamil movies as well
I am from kerala and i don,t feel it as a bad move. They have less malayalam movie rights because they are new to kerala. So it is not bad to air tamil,hindi,and malayalam dubbed hollywood films.

Absolutely Agreed! I'm a Malayalee who tunes in to Malayalam channels to watch Malayalam films, all I get often is Tamil films in Surya, Surya Movies and dubbed ones in Kairali. Hate these channels for that!

Absolutely Agreed! I'm a Malayalee who tunes in to Malayalam channels to watch Malayalam films, all I get often is Tamil films in Surya, Surya Movies and dubbed ones in Kairali. Hate these channels for that!
Bro zee has less malayalam.movie rights currently if they only air malayalam films. Then they will repeat every movies once in a week then you will feel bored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock