Good News Zee Marathi revamped with new graphics

Firstly, they should stop using these words like Shravana Krushna Pratipada (see image below):

yn2EpC6.png

If they want to use (at all) they should use it like this :

श्रावण १६, २०५९ शके (Shravan 16, 2059 Saka)

Firstly, they should stop using these words like Shravana Krushna Pratipada (see image below):

yn2EpC6.png

If they want to use (at all) they should use it like this :

श्रावण १६, २०५९ शके (Shravan 16, 2059 Saka)
Why they show it but

The font is the same as Sony Marathi and Star Bharat (Mukta from EkType)
Other Zee Hindi channels use Volte Devanagari. In fact Zee Punjabi uses the Latin version of Volte as well. To an extent, Zee Vajwa too.

Usually after revamping to the orange colour logo, Zee's GECs adopt their universal graphics with slight changes(Zee TV, Zee Tamil, Zee Keralam etc). I think this is the first time they are introducing a different graphics with some ingredients against a plane one. It can be seen that they thread it with Maharashtra culture. Undoubtedly we can say it is Inspired from Star Pravah which also created a patriotic graphics sooner became the market leader.
About Zee Marathi new package - Both Graphics and BGM is average and no where near Star Pravah. Also an imitation of packages used by random Star GECs is visible.

Usually after revamping to the orange colour logo, Zee's GECs adopt their universal graphics with slight changes(Zee TV, Zee Tamil, Zee Keralam etc). I think this is the first time they are introducing a different graphics with some ingredients against a plane one. It can be seen that they thread it with Maharashtra culture. Undoubtedly we can say it is Inspired from Star Pravah which also created a patriotic graphics sooner became the market leader.
About Zee Marathi new package - Both Graphics and BGM is average and no where near Star Pravah. Also an imitation of packages used by random Star GECs is visible.
I agree to the idea that it's inspired from STAR. But this graphics I would say are so much better than other/older ZEE graphics.

They started this regional feel graphics with activity with Zee Punjabi and even it's visible for Zee Ganga.

I hope they implement graphics like this for other regional channels as well in phased manner. The current same orange ripple graphics look boring but they seem to be using same graphics at places where there is less overlap with zee tv e.g. Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam

Last edited:
I agree to the idea that it's inspired from STAR. But this graphics I would say are so much better than other/older ZEE graphics.

They started this regional feel graphics with activity with Zee Punjabi and even it's visible for Zee Ganga.
Also, Zee Biskope and more recently Zee Chitramandir have these traditional elements. Definitely it’s better than the previous Zee Marathi graphics and it shows the creativity of the channel, though copying so many traditional elements of Star Pravah makes it look almost the same, except that Star Pravah is yellow-orange and blue while Zee Marathi has kept its traditional colours of orange and purple.

No doubt Star Pravah is the trendsetter in this regard though Sony Marathi did it first.
Sony Marathi was actually the first to use traditional Maharashtrian motifs. Star Pravah came later and then Zee Vajwa.

d20c7370731715.5bc730c75670a.jpg

Last edited:
Also, Zee Biskope and more recently Zee Chitramandir have these traditional elements. Definitely it’s better than the previous Zee Marathi graphics and it shows the creativity of the channel, though copying so many traditional elements of Star Pravah makes it look almost the same, except that Star Pravah is yellow-orange and blue while Zee Marathi has kept its traditional colours of orange and purple.

No doubt Star Pravah is the trendsetter in this regard though Sony Marathi did it first.

Sony Marathi was actually the first to use traditional Maharashtrian motifs. Star Pravah came later and then Zee Vajwa.

d20c7370731715.5bc730c75670a.jpg
Sony marathi uses much nice graphics in compared to other sony channels
Even it's S has a shade finish & Marathi is transperant 😍

What's wrong in that? They are attached with culture.

I can understand that, but some people don't know what that means. I mean if someone asks you what is today's date, and you say "Today is Shravana Krushna Pratipada", won't it sound odd?

Plus many people don't have knowledge of the Hindu Calendar (Rashtriya Panchang which is used here). And besides, I gave an example of how it should be actually written. A case in point - Nepal extensively uses the Hindu calendar

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock