Good News Zee Marathi revamped with new graphics

I can understand that, but some people don't know what that means. I mean if someone asks you what is today's date, and you say "Today is Shravana Krushna Pratipada", won't it sound odd?

Plus many people don't have knowledge of the Hindu Calendar (Rashtriya Panchang which is used here). And besides, I gave an example of how it should be actually written. A case in point - Nepal extensively uses the Hindu calendar
I feel they have actually came a mid way. The one you said is too deeper to understand. They immediately show a date as per English calendar afterwards. For many this might be just and representation of date as per Hindu calendar and that's enough to understand.

Firstly, they should stop using these words like Shravana Krushna Pratipada (see image below):

yn2EpC6.png

If they want to use (at all) they should use it like this :

श्रावण १६, २०५९ शके (Shravan 16, 2059 Saka)
Being a Marathi channel, this approach is commendable and easily understandable to targeted viewers, also Shravan Krushna Pratipada is the 16th day of Shravan, is of Shaka year 1943 not 2059.

According to me Graphics is good likewise:
1. Sony Marathi
2. Zee Marathi
3. Star Pravah
4. Colors Marathi

Colors Marathi should also do a rebrand with new logo/graphics like other channels, they don't have much good graphics & strong content like other channels even Sony Marathi deserves much then them. they should come with new Serials & shows along with Bigg Boss which they are going to launch soon or else they may go even down after Sun Marathi launch.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock