Breaking ZEE Network channels revamped with new Logo

Indians channels operator needs to hire some foreign designers for logo creations due to lack of innovation
FYKI Zee New logo is designed by Martin MLM (Based in Florida US). And atleast Indian broadcaster don't copy paste Logos/Names like our one neighbor country broadcaster do which clearly shows who lacks in innovation

Last edited:
FYKI Zee New logo is designed by Martin MLM (Based in Florida US). And atleast Indian broadcaster don't copy paste Logos/Names like our one neighbor country broadcaster do which clearly shows who lacks in innovation

Dear please dont bring Pak/India here

Even if i was an Indian born i have criticized broadcasters

please check logos in the world and Indians channels you will realize where they lacks

They ruined Zee Kannada logo. Should've gone with two-color gradient of Pink and Blue instead of making it bland Pink.

The previous logo was way more classy, they have taken a step down with this one. This looks like a logo from the 90's

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock