Breaking ZEE Network channels revamped with new Logo

Indians channels operator needs to hire some foreign designers for logo creations due to lack of innovation
Innovation is there in India otherwise US won't be hiring Indians as their top level employees.

Only thing is wrong people choosen sometimes. So please don't blame whole country for single mistake of someone.

Innovation is there in India otherwise US won't be hiring Indians as their top level employees.

Only thing is wrong people choosen sometimes. So please don't blame whole country for single mistake of someone.

Dear i ddint mean to hurt any Indian bro sentiments here

purpose of my comments was that all operators have hired usless people for this job

i didnt mean/intend to hurt anyone

please dont take it personal just because i am from Pakistan

I already told that even if i was an Indian i have criticized the same way

Awesome logos. Unlike star simple, yet clear and steady! Kinda love with HD logos of all z channels.

Anybody has any idea on when Zee Telugu HD will be launched?Initially this is the first channel plan to launch in South?Don't know what happened later?

This set of logos, and (in my opinion) the moving of the logos to the top left, is the best thing Zee has done in a long time. At least 'HD' is written properly in these logos. Even now &TV, &pictures have the horrible old way of writing HD.

Personal preference: I feel this is the best way to write 'HD' in a logo. Previously this stylish HD word was used by Star Plus and Star Pravah.
Star-hd.jpg

Guys one doubt,whether bangla don't have 24 hr zee network news channel??

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock