ZEE Preamier & ZEE Action Soon In Videocon D2h [ Conformad]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShivRaj

Contributor
Reaction score
Friday I AM calling Nodal Officer Of d2h They Said Channel Soon in d2h Last Weak of Jan Or First Weak Of Feb. I am Taking This Number My Friend His Electronic Shop and Dealar of all Dth And I Am getting also New Information is 2 Test Channel in D2h.

Lets see broo
we cant say about the confirmation yet.

well again it wld be crap addition showing dubbed movies.

M@zh@R said:
Lets see broo
we cant say about the confirmation yet.

Please Chake Two Test Channel added in d2h or Not?

These two channels really don't show that many dubbed movies but premier has library of around 10-20 movies and they keep on showing them day and night. Action mostly shows aditya pancholi or mid time mithun movies and again has small library. Overall useless so to say. Small library and subset of zee cinema. But nevertheless having availability of a channel on a platform is always good. If i want i can at least opt.

Shivraj said:
Today I AM calling Nodal Officer Of d2h They Said Channel Soon in d2h Last Weak of Jan Or First Weak Of Feb. I am Taking This Number My Friend His Electronic Shop and Dealar of all Dth And I Am getting also New Information is 2 Test Channel in D2h.

Nodal officers on sundays:huh:huh

shiwesh said:
These two channels really don't show that many dubbed movies but premier has library of around 10 movies and they leep on showing them day and night. Action mostly show aditya pancholi or mid time mithun movies and again has small library. Overall useless so to say. But nevertheless having availability of a channel on a platform is always good. If i want i can at least opt.

u r absolutely wrong. zee prmiere has vast library and many hits arre included in it, i guess u have not seen this channel yet. about zee action it airs only some good movies rest r crap flopm movies.
i love zee prmiere as it shows movies from end 80's ,90's , 2000's and recent releases. its a good mixture specially considering that most hindi movie channels hardly air old movies now and instead they air badly dubbed southern movies

d2h have 10 hindi movie ch. it is maximum in compare to other dth. so why they add 2 more ch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock