Zee premiere to shutdown from 15th April

RE: zee Premiere shutdown soon ?

Yes bro ZEE PREMIERE is shuting down w.e.f. 15th april

RE: zee Premiere shutdown soon ?

Why you created a new thread bro :huh

I almost skipped this thread, thinking its only TS which is removing it, but it turns out, its going to be shutdown :skd
Thread is moved from TS section. :k

I think correct decision is taken, 4 hindi movie chnls just didnt make any sense. :wall
Yes, I also speculate Z Smile wud replace Z premier :win

Zee has no need of zee premiere channel now as the movies of this channel is now shown on both Zee classic and Zee action after they were revamped.
Zee classic showing first time movies like Saajan, Prem granth etc to compete with Sony max 2.
While Zee action is premiering new movies.

Good move Tata Sky service upgrade :huh
Two channel remove in this month one news express & zee primere

good decision... lot of channels are from Zee Network which are not useful like 9x, smile and this channel is also one of them... they are behind in infotainment and teleshopping genre... it will be better if they convert this channel into one of these category.

I am remembering those days when I had taken dishtv in 2004.at that time dishtv was giving only 48 channels and zee premier,zee classic and zee Acton were ad free channel and really u do not believe zee premier satisfied its name.what ever zee cinema was premiering new movie ,in the next day zee premier was telecasting the same movie without ad.I was liking this channel very much.but Time achhe achhe ko change kar details hai

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock