Breaking Zee Punjabi set to launch on 13 January, 2020

• Thread starter Basil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 213
  • Views: Views 49,694
Status
Not open for further replies.
Accordi g to me Zee Punjabi will be a huge success. Everyone knows that content is the king. Then there is no doubt of failure of Zee Punjabi. PTC Punjabi is a crap channel having no content, but Zee Punjabi is loaded with lots of content. If a content less channel is getting such a huge TRP( truly because of Golden Temple live telecast ), then Zee Punjabi will be a huge success according to me.

Don't know how I missed the teaser of Zee Punjabi, but it is clear that it is out to shake up the world of Punjabi television. PTC might be forced to introduce new serials.
Bro it is Khasma nu khaani not Khassa nu khaani
There is no word like ਖ਼ਸਸਾਂ in Punjabi .. its a spelling mistake.
bro... read carefully its Khassa not khasma.... As i told i think its type miskake by zee end.
Punjabi has a symbol called the addhak ( ੱ ) which doubles consonants. If the word were indeed Khassa, they would have written ਖੱਸਾਂ. Moreover the Punjabi letter Ma has no line on top; it is simply the letter Sa without a line. In fact the Punjabi Sa is identical to the Hindi Ma.

Last edited:
I dont think zee punjabi ll be bigg success as most of punjabi audience already stick to Hindi gec channels ...nd am sure our punjabi industry is short of talented directors for tv shows
Most of Punjabi audience is stuck to Hindi GEC because there are no good serials available in Punjabi language. If there is good regional channel and a hindi GEC. Audience will obviously choose regional channel because this shows will have more local feel from actors and locations.

I feel going forward Zee might telecast dubbed Zee tv shows like Kumkum bhagya and kundali bhagya. This will also give them good ratings.

Most of Punjabi audience is stuck to Hindi GEC because there are no good serials available in Punjabi language. If there is good regional channel and a hindi GEC. Audience will obviously choose regional channel because this shows will have more local feel from actors and locations.

I feel going forward Zee might telecast dubbed Zee tv shows like Kumkum bhagya and kundali bhagya. This will also give them good ratings.
I hope i ll be wrong and zee punjabi ll be big success in future...if zee punjabi ll be successful then star ,colors may consider to launch channels in punjabi

I hope i ll be wrong and zee punjabi ll be big success in future...if zee punjabi ll be successful then star ,colors may consider to launch channels in punjabi
I don't think STAR will. Star only wants to launch replica regional channels e.g. SS1 Telugu, NG Telugu or Hangama Tamil. But Colors or even sony might launch punjabi GEC.

I don't think STAR will. Star only wants to launch replica regional channels e.g. SS1 Telugu, NG Telugu or Hangama Tamil. But Colors or even sony might launch punjabi GEC.
Star is least bothered about regional channels outside the four South languages, Bangla and Marathi. Zee has a far better track record, Viacom18 as well. Zee has been successfully running Zee Sarthak in Odisha for more than two years, and the channel was already present under a different ownership since 2010. While much less successful Colors Odia is also there. And Colors Gujarati has a monopoly in the Gujarati market.

There is a high chance that Zee will bring back Zee Gujarati (shut down in 2009) in the next few years. Viacom also stands a good chance of entering the Punjabi market. This leaves only Assamese where none of the big national networks are present.

Last edited:
gEYJ6jK.jpg

I dont think zee punjabi ll be bigg success as most of punjabi audience already stick to Hindi gec channels ...nd am sure our punjabi industry is short of talented directors for tv shows
For your kind information brother, most of the actors, directors working in Hindi Tele Serials and Movies are Punjabis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock