"Zee QTV @ Rs 105 pm" a la carte

Why u guyz r discussing. ...if the ala charte price of zee q was 20 pm u guyz would be happy n say its apt. ....then also no one would go for ala charte n choose new kids pack for 20 pm n get 4 more chs. ...so now also choose new kids pack simply for 20 rs n forget ala charte price.....

I guess there must be tying error and the price to be rs.15 and not rs.105
Just a guess.

Re: RE: "Zee QTV @ Rs 105 pm" a la carte

xatty said:
I guess there must be tying error and the price to be rs.15 and not rs.105
Just a guess.

I think whole sale price is somewhere near Rs 60. How can u expect it at Rs 15 ?

dipayan said:
I think whole sale price is somewhere near Rs 60. How can u expect it at Rs 15 ?

Bro if their wholesale price was such high they it would have been only on a-la-carte basis but all dth(in which ever the channel is available) are providing it in the lowest base packs. Plus I also said it as a guess.

ytypeduh.jpg

Re: RE: "Zee QTV @ Rs 105 pm" a la carte

xatty said:
Bro if their wholesale price was such high they it would have been only on a-la-carte basis but all dth(in which ever the channel is available) are providing it in the lowest base packs. Plus I also said it as a guess.

Are u aware of TRAI regulations which states that a la cartel price of pay channel cannot be more than twice the whole sale price I.e price offered by broadcaster.
So if TS is charging RS 105 then whole sale price must be greater than Rs 54

May be zee q want to become popular

old strategy of special price of 100… is not working

Sent from my HuaweiU8300

NinadG said:
How to get the channel details & this Helpdesk screen....? :huh

press help on ur tata sky remote and go to packages ther u will find all the channels with their price

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock