ZEE reinforces brand positioning with new corporate film

Reaction score
Zee Entertainment Enterprises has taken forward its brand positioning, ‘Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam – The World is My Family’, with a new corporate brand film. The media company’s brand positioning reinforces its vision to welcome the entire world to be a part of the ZEE family. The film reflects the essence of ZEE’s brand image, conveying that it has been a cultural ambassador of India to millions of viewers across the globe for more than two decades.

Speaking on the film, Roland Landers, Head - Corporate Brand, ZEE said, “I am extremely glad to unveil the new brand film. ZEE’s brand positioning envisions its world as a unified family, without any caste, boundary or religion, which this film has beautifully brought to life, showcasing a blend of multiple nationalities celebrating togetherness.”

photo hosting

The 360-degree rollout of the film, scheduled to be aired on all ZEE channels, social media platforms, the newly launched corporate website and other key on ground properties, will certainly ensure that the film reaches all the key internal and external stakeholders of ZEE.

Manish Bhatt, Founder Director, Scarecrow Communications, the creative agency behind this brand film, elaborated, “It was like an opportunity to create this one-of-its-kind world anthem. Creating communication for the brand that connects with more than 700 million viewers and over 169 countries was a mammoth as well as a prestigious assignment for Scarecrow. We are confident that this communication will establish the perfect connect with the audience.”

ZEE reinforces brand positioning with new corporate film

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock