Zee set to launch golf channel in August

Preet

Registered
Reaction score
but i think this channel is useless. no one DTH will add this channel execpt DISHTV (becoz this channel is there own channel)
becoz in india golf lover is very low
ZEE is super fool. if they want launch HD sports channel then why they not launch channel like TEN SPORTS HD and TEN ACTION HD:aggressive:

http://www.financialexpress.com/news/Zee-set-to-launch-golf-channel-in-August/801978/

Bapun Raz

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
mr vikram and ssparikshya shame on both of you guys.

This is first time so we are giving you an warning now 2times more lifted then direct a ban.

Mr vikram i think you know proper moderation but sorry i was wrong coz you are also giving spamming one liner post.

Ssparikshya wrote- Brking info bro

vikram wrote- keep posting.good info

both of you are doing spamming here.

Mr vikram am felling very sad to see my co-admin is also a fool.

If team will do not do their work properly then what other member learn from then just think !!!

Also its a offtopic.

Moreover Anarica also doing wrong work just like no search before posting.

she has posted a 10days back info when it was posted by me.

Shame on all of you guys.

Wake up if want to be good.

Just disgusting works.

Really vikram shame on you.

Ok now both of going to recive a warning of 30% for one month.

Thanks,
Admin :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DreamDTH.com Article ZEEL set to launch Marathi Music channel ‘Zee Vajwa’ on 17th October TV Channels News 75
Basil Breaking Zee Punjabi set to launch on 13 January, 2020 TV Channels News 213
Lurie Breaking Zee Tamil is all set to rejig timeslots for four of its existing shows, to launch one! South Indian TV Shows 3
DreamFan (Split) Zee Punjabi set to launch on 13 January, 2020 TV Channels News 27
Thakur Zee Tamil set launch Naga Rani from 25th April TV Shows & Programs 0
Thakur Zee Kannada set for Combo launch of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa S-11 & with Ramesh 2 on 26th Dec TV Shows & Programs 1
Thakur ZEE is set to launch Zee Café HD on 21st November TV Channels News 19
Thakur Zee TV Middle East to launch Hindi drama set in Dubai TV Channels News 0
DreamDTH.com Article ZEEL set to shutdown ‘Zee ETC’ on 17th October TV Channels News 37
DreamDTH.com Article Zee Cinema set to air World Television Premiere of Good Newwz this Independence Day DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article ZEE Live’s Supermoon Live to Home is all set to enter the International Arena DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article Zee English Cluster is all set to end your year with a Bang DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
Selva Jay DDF Exclusive Zee network set for a revamp with logo change TV Channels News 47
S Zee Group set to take control of Reliance Broadcast Network TV Channels News 0
Vivek.d2h Zee Kannada set to commence new Sitcom Shrimaan Shrimathi @ 7:30PM TV Shows & Programs 2
Thakur Zee Smile set for a revamp; Shailja Kejriwal to head TV Channels News 40
Rushil Media Pro splits, Zee and Star to set up independent affiliate sales teams TV Channels News 0
jayanji Ratings highlights: Zee remains No. 2, SET slips to 6 TV Channels News 26
mmadhankumar Zee News set to enter MP; may wind up Chhattisgarh ops TV Channels News 2
DreamDTH.com Article Zee Cinema to telecast WTP of Dabanng 3 this Sunday DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article ZEE announces strategic restructuring in line with ZEE 4.0 strategy DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
Basil Breaking ZEE 4.0 Restructuring Announcement TV Channels News 0
A Breaking Doctor Doctor a new Marathi Movie on Zee Plex TV Channels News 0
A DDF Exclusive Zee Vajwa availability in DTH & Cable platforms TV Channels News 2
SarfaRaZ Good News Zee Vajwa added by Tata sky Tata Sky 11