ZEE STUDIO HD IN BASE PACK

hingorjo

Reaction score
Friends today in triple celebration day for me getting ZEE STUDIO HD SONIC & DISCOVERY KIDS IN ROYALE HD base pack and waiting for STAR ASLI HD ..... Any one else getting these channels

thats good news..... No we also eagerly waiting for the addition of star alsi hd channels .... :)

This is just awesome, hope from tomorrow dish tv gives all popular sd and hd chs in the highest hd base pack. anyone having monoblock lnb and hd royale pack, do give an update

also addition of star hd chs on dish tv is great news for tata sky as they will surely add zee hd chs once they get space

yes thats great news hope dish tv will provide all sd plus hd channels in ROYALE HD base pack or to introduce another pack with small increase in price in which all channels without ala carte packs..

Zee Studio HD, Zee Cinema HD, and Travel XP HD currently in the Royale HD base pack (@Rs 560/-) :)

The respective channels were earlier available as separate alacarte ...

HD royale would now cost 599 including all the HD channels except HBO HD channels. It would also have all SD channels beamed from Asiasat-5

bprrkl said:
HD royale would now cost 599 including all the HD channels except HBO HD channels. It would also have all SD channels beamed from Asiasat-5
Yesterday i have recharged my VC at earlier rate of 560/- for North Royale HD pack... I hope Rs 599/- will be applicable shortly..... :huh

@Biswajit,
you have to go for 599 recharge
or otherwise it will stay on old pack.
Correct me if i am wrong.

When we recharge again, we have to renew the same base pack or either downgrade the base pack.... I have the royale HD pack, yesterday i myself have done the recharge thru dish tv dealer's page.. It was Rs 560/- .... We get an option to select the base pack and also select ala carte while processing a recharge.....

And if any changes like everyone is telling : Rs 599/- it will be notified on the same.....

And everytime we have to select the base pack on the dealer landing page on the dishbiz website, there is nothing the base pack will stay on the old pack :)

Thanks..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock