Breaking Zee Telugu HD and Zee Cinemalu HD launching on 31 st dec

• Thread starter Thread starter Amit1079
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 259
  • Views Views: Views 51,359
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let @Bapun Raz Take Call
All members complaining about your post and team is just doing their job by moderating. They are sitting here for that thing only.

Please note: No one gets so called special treatment here unless he has shown very much loyality towards the forum, you are using a duplicate ID which is violation of our terms anyways.

I feel its time to close your this ID since members are getting confused between your IDs and reporting your post as copy of @Vadirocks where as you are the same guy.

And finally, please stop behaving rudely with our forum team they are the care takers of the forum.

Everyone is a contributor on the forum in some way but the extra work like moderation is done by team only. So again please respect team and talk politely.

Still i would like to thank @Shantanu for taking the situations lightly. If he wanted he could have deleted your post and banned @Vittal ID considering it as dup ID but he didn't and still you showing such attitude.

@Vittal i have great respect for your knowledge and tracking skills but that doesn't mean wrong things can be accepted blindly.

Do good; else, do no harm. This is the signature of our administrator @Bapun Raz. The geniune and sincere members of our forum abide by this principle. Vadirocks/@Vittal, remember that you were one of the most experienced sat trackers of our forum before your original ID was banned. Wherever you go, on whichever forum, you should improve your credibility, not destroy it. Respect every person, and especially the team.

Thank you to the team (@Shantanu and @Bapun Raz) for taking prompt action before this issue could explode. Whether Zee Telugu HD and Zee Cinemalu HD launch on 31 December, or 15 January, or along with Zee Kannada HD on 18 March is entirely up to Zee, and the sources you give us MUST be very reliable.

Last edited:
Oh Not Again, Come On Guys!

@Bapun Raz Thanks For Replying Quickly!

Can't Stop Laughing On Comments Of Few Guys!

Ok Let's Cut It Off Here!

Enjoy The Addition!

Cheers!

Appreciations to the team for dealing the situation in nice way.
Congrats DDF (Team & Members)(y)(y)

Last edited:
Oh Not Again, Come On Guys!

@Bapun Raz Thanks For Replying Quickly!

Can't Stop Laughing On Comments Of Few Guys!

Ok Let's Cut It Off Here!

Enjoy The Addition!

Cheers!

There is nothing to laugh. You could have been banned. You have been given a final chance. Many people who could have been successful were banned from our forum because of their attitude and are spreading the negative attitude wherever they go. Vadirocks, my sincere request is that you should not be one of those misguided people. Thank you.

Last edited:
Vadirocks,u r the Vittal Oh no I thought newbie.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Vittal oh stop, leave it,
He is One of the Senior Member and Moderator of this site ok understand, First give respect and take respect, don't create rumors ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom