Breaking Zee Telugu HD and Zee Cinemalu HD launching on 31 st dec

• Thread starter Thread starter Amit1079
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 259
  • Views Views: Views 51,359
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Dec 31st they will announce about hd channels in zee awards they will promote their channels and will launch on jan 15th for pongal

Guys! Zee Team Says Still They Don't Have Confirmation From DTHs Side About Addition & LCNs

They Expecting Same By EOD!
Thanks for the update Bro.

BTW welcome back to lovely DDF:welcome:

I think Dec 31st they will announce about hd channels in zee awards they will promote their channels and will launch on jan 15th for pongal
Star Maa HD itself was added without any prior announcements. We got to know only because of Tata Sky CC. Similar may be the case here.

Star Maa HD itself was added without any prior announcements. We got to know only because of Tata Sky CC. Similar may be the case here.
May be but zee promotes a lot not like star but have to wait and see till tatasky cc has no news

Zee Telugu HD and Zee Cinemalu HD sort of completes the HD bouquet of Telugu language. All major telugu channels will have HD feeds. Will be glad to see Star Maa Music in HD though.

Guys! Zee Team Says Still They Don't Have Confirmation From DTHs Side About Addition & LCNs

They Expecting Same By EOD!
I am excited to have u in this forum bro
What is EOD??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom