Breaking Zee Telugu HD and Zee Cinemalu HD launching on 31 st dec

• Thread starter Thread starter Amit1079
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 259
  • Views Views: Views 51,359
Status
Not open for further replies.
Infact The Decoder For Zee Tamil HD Already Given To Sun Direct!

Infact The Decoder For Zee Tamil HD Already Given To Sun Direct!

Whats behind Zee Tamil HD not getting added on Airtel only bandwidth issue or any other problem??

Last edited:
Then y sundirect not adding ZeetamilHD in is platform

They have to play safe now, because currently sd added 32 channels in GSAT tps(few shared from dd free dish and around 9 channels are blank after big tv stopped sharing tps with sun direct), till they get new tps, I think they wont add HD channels, also if they decide to add more SD channels, they have no choice then adding more channels on Gsat as digitization started in TN

They have to play safe now, because currently sd added 32 channels in GSAT tps(few shared from dd free dish and around 9 channels are blank after big tv stopped sharing tps with sun direct), till they get new tps, I think they wont add HD channels, also if they decide to add more SD channels, they have no choice then adding more channels on Gsat as digitization started in TN

Yes Right

They Are Panicked To Loss SD Customers

Because Many SD Channels Pending!

Whats behind Zee Tamil HD not getting added on Airtel only bandwidth issue or any other problem??

I Don't Think Its A Band Width Issue!

Something Else!

Deleted

Last edited by a moderator:
@Vittal

If you have some valid source then share it. you have been changing it on each next day passing . other websites are also changing their dates with your speculation. we can't specify whether it is zee or your source is bluffing.

also zee hasn't shared single date with media. thus they have rights to change the date based on the issues they might be facing be it technical or else.

it doesn't makes any sense if you call them ridiculous. it's totally zee's officials call to launch the channel.

sorry for harsh words.

if you have the fix date share it or else don't.

Yes. We should not over speculate. Let the network sort out everything and then launch.
Repeated speculations on this is not req

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom