Breaking Zee Telugu HD and Zee Cinemalu HD launching on 31 st dec

Status
Not open for further replies.
18th March Confirmed Date As Of Now!

But She Said 99% There Will Not Be Any Change!

But Its Very Late!

18th March Confirmed Date As Of Now!

But She Said 99% There Will Not Be Any Change!

But Its Very Late!

Bro kindly don't play with dates here,Other sites copy us and they too misled the public at large.

In Zee Tamil HDs case lots of other sites misled because of Forum's news right from the beginning Television post too said it will be available on TS & SD DTH based on forum based rumors but Zee Tamil HD till now only on TS and further addition on adtv news also turned to be rumors.Kindly don't post these sort of unconfirmed news & misguide all.

Last edited:
Bro kindly don't play with dates here,Other sites copy us and they too misled the public at large.

In Zee Tamil HDs case lots of other sites misled because of Forum's news right from the beginning Television post too said it will be available on TS & SD DTH based on forum based rumors but Zee Tamil HD till now only on TS and further addition on adtv news also turned to be rumors.Kindly don't post these sort of unconfirmed news & misguide all.

Definitely Agree On Your Point Bro!

Big TV Tps Played Spoilsport On Sun Direct Adding Many HD Channels!

Regarding Zee Kannada HD Don't Worry It'll Be On That Day Only - I Reckon

In Anycase The TV Officials Never Say The Word Called 100% Its My Experience!

The Final Thing Is The Dates For All These 3 HD Channels Hasn't Signed In Papers As On Yesterday!

What Would You Call This Act Now!

Seriously I'm Getting Mad!

Even I Don't Call My GF That Much Of Time But I Call Those People For Different Reasons!

Definitely Agree On Your Point Bro!

Big TV Tps Played Spoilsport On Sun Direct Adding Many HD Channels!

Regarding Zee Kannada HD Don't Worry It'll Be On That Day Only - I Reckon

In Anycase The TV Officials Never Say The Word Called 100% Its My Experience!

The Final Thing Is The Dates For All These 3 HD Channels Hasn't Signed In Papers As On Yesterday!

What Would You Call This Act Now!

Seriously I'm Getting Mad!

Even I Don't Call My GF That Much Of Time But I Call Those People For Different Reasons!

I believe you bro but other sites copies us and make a mess with launch news as they did with Zee Tamil HD news.

Is there any hope for Zee Tamil HD on Airtel haven't you followed it after that??

Last edited:
I believe you bro but other sites copies us and make a mess with Zee Tamil HD news.

Is there any hope for Zee Tamil HD on Airtel haven't you followed it after that??

I'm In Touch Only Bro!

No News Yet! On ADTV

And Test Signal Of Zee Telugu HD May Starting (Content Test) On 31st Dec

Chennai Guys Get Ready To Witness Zee Telugu HD From 31st On Digital Cable!

It's Already Started Slot On Intelsat 20!

Content Will Start On 31st

Same Time It'll Be Available On Digital Cable! In Chennai

Yeah the news posted here I thought in DTH or Intelsat,Since Zee Kannada too testing started they won't make it late that's the biggest concern.Let's see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock