Breaking Zee Thirai launched, On Air from 19th Jan

Yes bro, it is because there are very less Punjabi bros here on DreamDTH:(
Otherwise there is very much craze and enthusiasm among Punjabis for Zee Punjabi, which you can see on social media handles of Zee Punjabi. A huge number of people are asking for addition of channel through comments and they are even comparing the channel with "Old" DD Jalandhar and saying that " The pleasure which they earlier got by watching DD Jalandhar is now back with Zee Punjabi"
bro i think because zee thirai twitter handle is way more active than zee punjabi and giving update almost regular interval hour on the other hand zee punjabi fb handle is active but notification of fb page get is taugh than twitter handle

Tomorrow's schedule..

dSM95BT.jpg

bro i think because zee thirai twitter handle is way more active than zee punjabi and giving update almost regular interval hour on the other hand zee punjabi fb handle is active but notification of fb page get is taugh than twitter handle
Yes, I think the administrator of Zee Punjabi social media handles is a bit lazy .. there are very less updates about Shows etc.

After seeing the schedule for today and tomorrow, I have this opinion that Zee Thirai must play lot of movies from 80s and 90s in morning and noon slot. Movies of 2010s that mostly occupy the slots are already aired umpteen number of times on Zee Tamil.

Here's my takeaway from the channel
Pros:
1.Very sound presentation
2.Good pq and aq. Aspect ratio is similar to HD feed
3.Early morning slot (6am) for evergreen movies. This slot is empty in Vijay super.

Cons:
1. Name of the film currently on air isn't displayed
2. Every movie is slotted for 2:30 hours. It should be 3 hours to avoid axing scenes in the movie.
3. No evergreen and classics in other slots except for 6 am slots.

Last edited:
After seeing the schedule for today and tomorrow, I have this opinion that Zee Thirai must play lot of movies from 80s and 90s in morning and noon slot. Movies of 2010s that mostly occupy the slots are already aired umpteen number of times on Zee Tamil.

Here's my takeaway from the channel
Pros:
1.Very sound presentation
2.Good pq and aq. Aspect ratio is similar to HD feed
3.Early morning slot (6pm) for evergreen movies. This slot is empty in Vijay super.

Cons:
1. Name of the film currently on air isn't displayed
2. Every movie is slotted for 2:30 hours. It should be 3 hours to avoid axing scenes in the movie.
3. No evergreen and classics in other slots except for 6 am slots.
Could you share the screenshot of ZeeThirai to know about ratio nd quality? ☺️

Picture quality is competitive with KTV, Movie library is the question mark. Most valuable movies I think Mersal, 2.0 etc. Mersal planned to telecast today 7.00pm. Every friday 7.00 PM one movie premieres, how this could work out? May be premiering only zee thirai not in Zee tamil.
image url

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock