Breaking Zee Thirai launched, On Air from 19th Jan

Picture quality is competitive with KTV, Movie library is the question mark. Most valuable movies I think Mersal, 2.0 etc. Mersal planned to telecast today 7.00pm. Every friday 7.00 PM one movie premieres, how this could work out? May be premiering only zee thirai not in Zee tamil.?
We can expect loads and loads of Hindi and Telugu content dubbed in Tamil. Rumours has it that first premiere would be Gita Govindam

After seeing the schedule for today and tomorrow, I have this opinion that Zee Thirai must play lot of movies from 80s and 90s in morning and noon slot. Movies of 2010s that mostly occupy the slots are already aired umpteen number of times on Zee Tamil.

Here's my takeaway from the channel
Pros:
1.Very sound presentation
2.Good pq and aq. Aspect ratio is similar to HD feed
3.Early morning slot (6am) for evergreen movies. This slot is empty in Vijay super.

Cons:
1. Name of the film currently on air isn't displayed
2. Every movie is slotted for 2:30 hours. It should be 3 hours to avoid axing scenes in the movie.
3. No evergreen and classics in other slots except for 6 am slots.
Yes bro cons: 1 Point Disappointed with me 😔

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock