Breaking Zee Thirai launched, On Air from 19th Jan

KTV have thousand plus Movies it doesn't matter
Vijay Super became leading Tamil movie channel from small movie library and Dubbed Movies premiere

Because KTV shows boring movies mostly. Big movies are stored in the coffers of sun TV which are meant to be released for KTV after several decades. KTV doesn't deserve 19 bucks
KTV have thousand plus Movies it doesn't matter
Vijay Super became leading Tamil movie channel from small movie library and Dubbed Movies premiere

Has to be. And this run time is inclusive of commercials. Only 7pm slot is for three hours
Because KTV shows boring movies mostly. Big movies are stored in the coffers of sun TV which are meant to be released for KTV after several decades. KTV doesn't deserve 19 bucks

Yes, but only Zee Thirai promos
Which means they did not roped in any channel partners for #ZeeThirai but I thought They will ropes some good channel partners in the launch week as it previously did for #Zeekeralam nd #ZeePunjabi !!!
Am I right

Last edited:
So looks like they will not cut the Scenes ?
Yes watched Rajini Murugan, lot of scenes axed also most importantly no songs ran more than 60 seconds. They trimmed the songs too. Very pathetic move. How they expect tamil movies to fit in 150 mins.Most movies runs upto 180 mins

Zeel has advertised for Zee Thirai in Dinakaran, Tamil daily run by Sun network. Unabashed Zee totally forgot that they couldn't negotiate with unethical sun for the availability of Zee Thirai in sun direct and scv

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock