Breaking ZEEL and Sony merger approved by ZEEL board; definitive agreements signed

• Thread starter Thread starter Abhinav
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,496
  • Views Views: Views 309,462
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Sony/Zee merger completes, New entity should seriously work on English GEC/Movie Channel Audio feeds and music channels, After that they should work on Sports and later on Regional channels content revamp.

If Sony/Zee merger completes, New entity should seriously work on English GEC/Movie Channel Audio feeds and music channels, After that they should work on Sports and later on Regional channels content revamp.
Present &flix HD telecasting so many Sony pictures production movies with audio feeds,
But Sony Pix telecasting only in English I mean their original movie Spiderman in Hindi on Sony Max same movie in english only on Pix,
After merger better if they work properly.

Zee Cafe was good, but they are trying to kill it by making it overpriced and now it doesn't shows anything worthy. So, no hopes left.

Music Channel will be great. But Sony killed its best music channel, Sony Rox HD, so there is also no hope left.

Zee Cafe was good, but they are trying to kill it by making it overpriced and now it doesn't shows anything worthy. So, no hopes left.

Music Channel will be great. But Sony killed its best music channel, Sony Rox HD, so there is also no hope left.
You forgot Sony MIX. That was also a wonderful music channel.

Reactions: TUP
Sony is expected to distribute titles across multiple rival streaming platforms to maximise profits, instead of launching its own streaming service. “There is various competition out there (in India) but instead of solely pursuing subscriber numbers, we want to do content creation as well. If necessary, we will consider offering our content to other platforms,” Yoshida has said in the interview.

So merger is legal only if Adani/Ambani acquires and doesn't take much time for process, someone may say I'm hater of both Industrial multinational companies. But it's fact some big hands stopping Sony/Zee merger.
Zee is a messed company. I wont talk about some mechiefs here even if i feel its happening. But cant deny the fact essel had murderd zee.

Reactions: TUP
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom