Breaking ZEEL and Sony merger approved by ZEEL board; definitive agreements signed

• Thread starter Thread starter Abhinav
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,496
  • Views Views: Views 309,462
Status
Not open for further replies.
So finally. Zee Sony Merger is happening after overcoming all the rocky hurdles. And it is going to be called CME (Culver Max Entertainment).

Off-topic : Raj TV should now come under CME as well. Raj TV is already running in ICU. All it telecasts is dubbed versions of two CME channels Sony TV and Sony Marathi. If CME wishes to acquire it, it may get a new lease of life.

But I didn’t really understand the article I posted. Please explain it to me nicely and properly

But I didn’t really understand the article I posted. Please explain it to me nicely and properly
It's related to stock market. When 2 companies merge, a new entity is formed & then that merged entity has to be re listed in stock markets with a new name & new index code. Old separate entities are delisted. Currently zee is listed as zeel in nse & bse. It will be removed & then cme will replace that

So after the merger the name won’t be Zee-Sony? If no then what will the name?

So finally. Zee Sony Merger is happening after overcoming all the rocky hurdles. And it is going to be called CME (Culver Max Entertainment).

Off-topic : Raj TV should now come under CME as well. Raj TV is already running in ICU. All it telecasts is dubbed versions of two CME channels Sony TV and Sony Marathi. If CME wishes to acquire it, it may get a new lease of life.
Here where Raj tv is coming. It's impossible one. Cuz sony don't know about rajtv . And rajtv dubbed serial are mostly from color tv. Not sony. Polimer tv only telecasting sony serial. So it's not going to happen. I think. If happened it a great news for tamil Nadu tv viewers

After posting the article I am having doubts. Will zee change its channel logos or zee will change its channel names?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom