Breaking ZEEL and Sony merger approved by ZEEL board; definitive agreements signed

• Thread starter Thread starter Abhinav
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,496
  • Views Views: Views 310,247
Status
Not open for further replies.
PJ1bbMN.jpg

RllGVm1.jpg
Great job brother but just a small correction. Sony Max HD logo's bg colour is currently white (reverted back to old bg a couple of days back) and add Zee Punjabi.

Wow! Really missed your graphics skills. :skd: Reminded me of the good old days when you designed TV channel logos. But you’ve missed Zee Punjabi here. :lol:
I miss those days too 🥺.
Updated with ZEE Punjabi.
Great job brother but just a small correction. Sony Max HD logo's bg colour is currently white (reverted back to old bg a couple of days back) and add Zee Punjabi.
Actually downloaded the logos from ZEE & Sony official websites. Sony hasn't updated it yet.

I'm excited to see Goldmine hindi dubbed catalog on Zee
Now there is going to be more south dubbed movies on Zee’s HD movies channels 😢😢I hope content strategy isn’t compromised and Zee cinema HD / &picturesHD doesn’t become another Sony max HD.

zee cinema HD does air bollywood movies but need to get rid of repetitions.
Don't worry Zee will not air Goldmines Telefilms dubbed movies, it will Remains with Sony or moving to Dhinchaak/Star

Gonna ask an questions which no one is asking. Will transmission quality of Zee Network improve? PQ of Sony is unmatchable to Zee Network.
Good question brother!! :tup:
Even I agree. Sony channels' PQ is too good be it even SD channels. Sony's main GEC content are broadcasted in 16:9 ratio and the PQ is also good. Sony's HD channels' PQ as well as AQ is also great.

When we come to ZEEL network, PQ of SD channels is really bad including the main GEC Zee TV SD. HD channels PQ is good.

I've Tried Renaming Some Channels:

Sony TV and Zee TV will remain the same
Sony SAB - Zee Family
Sony Wah - Zee Classic HD
Sony MAX, Zee Action and & Picture - Zee Movies, Zee Movies HD, Zee Movies Select
Big Magic - Sony Yay HD
Bro Sony Max and Zee Cinema will remain unchanged, others may change since Sony has majority share they may rename movie channels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom