Breaking ZEEL and Sony merger approved by ZEEL board; definitive agreements signed

• Thread starter Abhinav
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,496
  • Views: Views 303,856
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Zee is concerned about Indian Channels & indian company should be owned by indians itself then why are they merging with foreign company and giving ownership to them ?

Reactions: TUP
If Zee is concerned about Indian Channels & indian company should be owned by indians itself then why are they merging with foreign company and giving ownership to them ?
They don't want Punit Goenka to step down. Zee will do this drama to earn shareholders trust through nationalism and emotions, so that people buy Zee Stocks
iZY5FFw.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: TUP
They don't want Punit Goenka to step down
But why punit goenka should step down what's problem in that if zee removes goenka then who else the 3 person names which invesco given who are they? what is the background of those people? is they are having any link with other companies? This is what subhash Chandra questioned and I agree with him.

But why punit goenka should step down what's problem in that if zee removes goenka then who else the 3 person names which invesco given who are they? what is the background of those people? is they are having any link with other companies? This is what subhash Chandra questioned and I agree with him.
Its clear there is something wrong with current management. Majority Shareholders welcomed the decision of removal of punit. Zee shares hit all new heights after the decision was taken.so it's clear that shareholders are unhappy with him.

Because he representative of a 03.99% minority owner.

High voltage drama that can make a Netflix series 😜

Suppose if history of Zee will be made into a film in future.
Then this segment will consume 1 hour of hot debates & news in that film. 😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock