Breaking ZEEL and Sony merger approved by ZEEL board; definitive agreements signed

• Thread starter Abhinav
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,496
  • Views: Views 307,768
Status
Not open for further replies.
So far merged👇
Disney-Star✅
WB-Discovery✅
Sony+Zee✅

Which ones are going to merge now?
Vaicom18
Sun TV Network
Times Now Group
In case of Disney Star, Disney acquired Fox properties, there by Disney become parent to Star. But in India, Disney was a smaller player then and Star was a mammoth. So it looked like a merger for us.
I think one unexpected merger is going to announce soon following this events.

In case of Disney Star, Disney acquired Fox properties, there by Disney become parent to Star. But in India, Disney was a smaller player then and Star was a mammoth. So it looked like a merger for us.
Is Viacom18 and Sun network?

Anyone knows

I wNt to know 2 thing...
ESPN will come on india or not???
When History tv Comes Under Disney star india????

2nd thing..
What happened Indian division Of Warner brothers n discovery network they merged or not???
Coz discovery kids not showing any promos of cartoon network pogo or shows from Cn or pogo.

Sorry for bad English

I wNt to know 2 thing...

2nd thing..
What happened Indian division Of Warner brothers n discovery network they merged or not???
Coz discovery kids not showing any promos of cartoon network pogo or shows from Cn or pogo.

Sorry for bad English
Cartoon Network & Pogo already started showing D Kids (Little Singham) Promos.

I wNt to know 2 thing...

2nd thing..

Sorry for bad English
ESPN back in Indian market after March 2023

It won't happen. Viacom18 may go for distribution of Warner discovery property or buy out etv and flowers. That's the max.
Most of the Warner bros tv channels were shutdown in India, whats the need of Distribution? Any possibility of Warner bros digital content on upcoming Jio OTT?

I wNt to know 2 thing...

2nd thing..

Sorry for bad English
ESPN already present in under Disney media and Distribution india, only Broadcasting channel absent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock