Breaking ZEEL and Sony merger approved by ZEEL board; definitive agreements signed

• Thread starter Abhinav
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,496
  • Views: Views 305,018
Status
Not open for further replies.
So far merged👇
Disney-Starâś…
WB-Discoveryâś…
Sony+Zeeâś…

Which ones are going to merge now?
Vaicom18
Sun TV Network
Times Now Group
Can't say it's merged for Disney and Star, Both running so many companies in india, they're struggling merge all those companies under Disney india.

Is this original?? It just came on YouTube 3 hours ago
Looks very basic gradients. If you are to look at Sony Channel UK and Sony Liv logos, this one is nowhere near that. Highly likely fake.
If someone can check on JioTv for the recording of the show, then we can believe...

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks very basic gradients. If you are to look at Sony Channel UK and Sony Liv logos, this one is nowhere near that. Highly likely fake.
If someone can check on JioTv for the recording of the show, then we can believe...
recording cant be found because sony pal started TMKOC from ep 1 and this episode was aired more than 2 weeks ago

It's Sony Kal US logo someone edited as Sony Pal.

Most of the Warner bros tv channels were shutdown in India, whats the need of Distribution? Any possibility of Warner bros digital content on upcoming Jio OTT?
No I'm talking about shows on viacom18 channels.

9oXLrx4.jpg

No I'm talking about shows on viacom18 channels.
It's approved

Is this original?? It just came on YouTube 3 hours ago
So, this is not fake and sony channels are indeed going to rebrand (it's unlikely that only Pal would rebrand), looking forward to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock