Zindagi to launch HD, bi-lingual feed

N.K raj said:
Lagta hai Zee decide nahi kar pa raha ki kon say channel launch Karen
Zee Marathi HD
Zee talkies HD
Ten 2 HD
Zee Bangala HD or
Zee Zindagi HD
Already decided hai bhai, Zee group sabse pahle November last ya December 1st week me 'Zindagi HD' channel launch karega aur bi-lingual feed on Zindagi will be launched around March-April next year. I am sure, they may have already got the license for Zindagi HD channel in the begining of this month but they might have not get the approval for the bi-lingual feed As for the HD version of Zindagi they had already applied for it around six months back as once it was revealed by them in a media interaction some months back on E24 channel, But I think this 'bi-lingual feed' is a new development regarding the channel and so another seperate application for it for permitting it on the both versions license i.e. SD and HD in MIB which is going to take some time for approval but they especially announced this in media this time means they have already received the license for the HD version of Zindagi channel just a day or two before this currently published news, And take my word, in the second week of November they will be announcing in the media again that they will launch the bi-lingual feed on the channel later after getting the approval for the same from MIB but they are going to launch the HD version of Zindagi channel by the end of November as they have now received the license for Zindagi HD channel from the MIB, And believe me, it will be distributed also on almost every DTH and Cable Networks within a week of its launch, Bro, I don't know about other channels which you have mentioned in your post that when Zee will be launching them but I can asure of Zindagi HD channel that its going to hit the Indian television screens anyhow by the first week of December !!

But zee also announced living zen, living travelz, living foodz HD
Any update about it?

skm30 ur thinking is in wrong way.
earlier u mentioned bbc earth hd will be launched on 11th Sept. but it failed. similarly Here u mentioned Zee will launch Zindagi HD first and that too in month of Nov-Dec.
I can assure u if zee launchcany HD channel this year, It would be Zee bangla HD, as festive season in bengal is round the corner... and surely zee will take the advantage of festive season.

OptimusPrime bro, If Sony BBC Earth HD would have got the license then it would have definitenly be launched as per my calculation as they are ready with it, Similarly, if all goes well for the Zindagi team then Zindagi HD channel will be definitely launched as per my assumption i.e. by the first week of December !!
And may be Zee Bangla HD could be also launched as you are saying its a festive season in Bengal, So then as per you, English feed on Zindagi could be also launched anyhow around christmas, thinking of festive season, Bro, you can't compare Zindagi with Zee Bangla, as Zindagi is a premium channel and all the shows which had been shown or currently running on channel are shot in HD !!
One more thing bro, when this channel was about to launch, a press release from ZEEL mentioned that they will be soon launching a channel named Zindagi which will showcase some of the best international shows in Hindi which can relate and connect with the Indian society And it was also mentioned that at present the channel will be available in Standard Definition only but later on we will work on its HD feed also as soon as the channel will be get established, what I want to say is this only that its HD feed was already planned before the launch of this channel but actually they have decided so late to launch the HD feed !!
But, right now they have extended their prime time to 7-11 pm with fresh shows especially not a single one from Pakistan from 3rd October onwards and one Spanish and one American show is already slated to be started on the channel from the first week of December, I mean to say they are spending so much money on the channel and that too so fast, They are now distributing this channel on many international platforms also, They have mentioned at some places that they are working on adding english feed on some of the international shows on the channel by the mid of December, these all explains something, they are in hurry, all of sudden so much investment on the channel, why ??
They are upto something big regarding the channel, what it could be else than the HD feed, and so much they are investing on the channel that too all of sudden, it means they have not revealled yet but they have already got the license for Zindagi HD channel in the first half of September month only and now they are working on it otherwise what compelled them to take off air some of the newly launched and also some of the already running good shows from Pakistan which are already performing well, many new shows are going to start from third October !!
All of sudden the prime time of the channel has been extended too much which will make it almost equivalent to the prime time of the most popular channels of India from 3rd October onwards !!
Suddenly all the shows will be running on the channel from 3rd October onwards similar to the time slots of any other popular general hindi entertainment channel i.e. for example, from 8:30 to 9:00 pm or from 9:00 to 10:00 pm and not from 8:50 to 9:50 pm as it has been running now since the begining of the channel, why all of sudden there are so much changes in the channel contents, show timings, prime time slots, show promotions and way of advertising that too very fast, And thats why my calculation says that they are going to launch the 'Zindagi HD' channel anyhow by the first week of December, just see what happens !!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock