Good News Zing Super FTA Box now for 4 years

• Thread starter boldy
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 117
  • Views: Views 23,548
Update:

Zing Super FTA Box is now available with 4 Years Free Pack of 300 + Channels including Star Utsav, Zee Anmol, Colors Rishtey, and Sony Pal.

The price depends on the market to market.

Both 2 Years and 4 Years Free Pack available with Zing Activation

101/- Recharge is now compulsory for Zing Super FTA Box Activation and customers get 25/- extra in the Set Top Box

100/- price reduced for 2 Years Recharge from 899/- to 799/- (for deactivated customers)

1535/- price for 4 Years Recharge. (Deactivated customers)

Complementary Channels Free till further notice: Colors, Colors Cineplex, Colors Bangla Cinema, India Today, Travel XP HD.

Sports 18 2 and Sports 18 3 till 31st of March 2024.

I registered my Interest through the Zing Super Webpage 2 days ago.
Yesterday I kept getting spam calls showing Individual Name in True Caller, so I kept rejecting them.
Finally, I accepted one call in the evening. Of vocabulary and accent, felt like it was some guy from a remote village in North India. He was so blunt and casual on call, at first I doubted he was some scammer. Even he wasn't able to speak properly in Hindi.
Later I understood that the quality of Dish TV's customer care has touched the lowest low in all these years.

Anyway, He said the box would be shipped to me in Bangalore with 4 Years Pack and he took the address, which I remember I spelled correctly multiple times.
Today I got a message from Delhivery that the Dish Zing Box could not be delivered due to the wrong address.
When I checked my address with the tracking number, I found something totally different from what I dictated, not even a word which is correct .(looks like some North European Language though :LOL:).

This guy from customer care had one Job to do, and...

Tqueo8q.png

That's a good price. Are you sure bro he said 4 years & not 2??

Did you visit below website? 👇
NIqoLa7.jpg
Yeah that's the website... and that Guy Himself said 4 years as he was reading thru his script about the features and all, I didn't ask anything about the pack..(I should have recorded the call)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock