Good News Zing Super FTA Box now for 4 years

• Thread starter boldy
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 117
  • Views: Views 23,544
Last edited:
Byo this seems SD Box not HD,you should have gone for HD box,link still shows 2 years validity so keep your fingers crossed for 4 years validity Go for Zing Super 2 in 1 With Dish TV DTH Online Right Now
2oBxzs8.jpg

HD box

Update:

Zing Super FTA Box is now available with 4 Years Free Pack of 300 + Channels including Star Utsav, Zee Anmol, Colors Rishtey, and Sony Pal.

The price depends on the market to market.

Both 2 Years and 4 Years Free Pack available with Zing Activation

101/- Recharge is now compulsory for Zing Super FTA Box Activation and customers get 25/- extra in the Set Top Box

1535/- price for 4 Years Recharge. (Deactivated customers)
Referring to @Deep.S bro's post seems 1535 is the correct amount the guy quoted me.
6-7 years ago, I was a Dish TV customer for a few months and later stopped recharging it due to pathetic customer care, local service, and various issues.
So he would have found from my mobile number that I am a deactivated customer.

D2H Zing FTA Box can add addon pack like Mega Sports HD
Yes you can add any individual channel but you need to pay Rs10 extra NCF for each channel,so you have to pay Rs22 for any sport channel plus Rs10 total Rs32 for that channel,this box is good if you want only 2 or 3 paid channels otherwise go for regular connection and pay one time NCF of Rs153 and save this Rs10 for each channel,for cheaper channels less than Rs5 you need to pay Rs5 as NFC for each channel

Last edited:
What about picture quality of this zing super fta. Ia it same as dish TV
Yes HD box is really good,very high resolution picture for uncompressed DD transmitted SD channels,not dull picture like compressed SD channels of Airtel,where to improve and enjoy good picture quality you are forced to buy HD channels

Better to go with 699 annual plan if you have a old DishTV or d2h box.
NCF is not required to add channels.
Pay Rs.41 per month and enjoy 7 popular HD channels like Zee TV HD, Star Plus HD, Colors hd etc.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock