Airtel 4K Internet TV Launched [Detail and Price]

• Thread starter iphifi
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 284
  • Views: Views 61,173
Gud share @iphifi bro thanks & Gud move by Adtv ;);):v:clap:clap:clap:kiss:kiss

@Ritesh bhaiya will be very happy I think he was Egarly looking for this move ;):):hs:tup:)

Bro, i think i had shared such news in a thread few weeks back. And yes i was looking for it but didn't found it useful. Instead, purchased Fire TV Stick, which is good option.

Because of subscription thingy?

I mean, Firestick, chromecast doesn't require any and having same type of things hence you said that or any other reason bro
Even I feel the same as of now bro. Biggest restriction is the inability to sideload apps isn't it? Fire stick on the other hand is excellent for that. Subscription I think will change after an year and they'll surely introduce new plans. But software is the one which has to be less restrictive!

Even I feel the same as of now bro. Biggest restriction is the inability to sideload apps isn't it? Fire stick on the other hand is excellent for that. Subscription I think will change after an year and they'll surely introduce new plans. But software is the one which has to be less restrictive!
You have super fast internet connection hence doesn't create much issues bro, but for normal (rest of the indians) where internet is crappy - only way to watch content is via satellite television i.e. DTH.

Bapun Bro, Software is buggy (got to know from Review available at youtube)
Can't side load apps.
Volume is low for youtube, Hotstar(as per Karan hdl bro ) but I think its sorted out later.

You have super fast internet connection hence doesn't create much issues bro, but for normal (rest of the indians) where internet is crappy - only way to watch content is via satellite television i.e. DTH.
Imo, Fire Tv stick isn't a replacement for dth yet.

I totally stopped airtel dth connection and currently using Firestick as basic TV option.
using YuppTV, Sony Liv, hotstar for TV (my demand is too little only Bengali channel and Sab tv in Hindi..so no problem at all)

We are only comparing the streaming/Android capabilities of internet TV with fire stick bro. If one needs satellite TV, they can buy a normal HD box which has many more subscription options. Internet TV is promoted as an all in one solution, in reality it isn't. Fire stick is much much better in several aspects if we compare the Android capabilities.
Imo, Fire Tv stick isn't a replacement for dth yet.
Definitely, it's not. Comparison was only for the non satellite TV features bro!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock