Airtel HD DVR for 4999? Why sudden price drop?

• Thread starter shrey7
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 59
  • Views: Views 7,861
RE: Airtel HD DVR for 5000

I have also bought HD DVR this month in 7790 with 1 year Mega HD pack..

prateek1987 said:
then its very very cheap bro

Got it installed today and the price is 4999 with 2 months free south mega pack.. :k but why this sudden price drop? :skd

shrey7 said:
Got it installed today and the price is 4999 with 2 months free south mega pack.. :k but why this sudden price drop? :skd

Bro ,please note already mentioned price not dropped :lol

RE: Airtel HD DVR for 5000? Why sudden price drop?

Vicky said:
@vicky bro: u have to understand one thing that may be for the said time period, prices wud have increased.

so the both of u r saying the same thing.
i hope vicky bro, u have understood what i m saying

RE: Airtel HD DVR for 5000? Why sudden price drop?

Vicky said:

bro 2 years back.. i myself ordered it for one of my family members and the price was approx 6499.. now its 4999.

shrey7 said:
bro 2 years back.. i myself ordered it for one of my family members and the price was approx 6499.. now its 4999.

but bro 2014 full years onwards Rs.4999, because tatasky & videocon d2h provide 1tb hard disk & that is the reason price dropped & this is my guess only ;)

Vicky said:
but bro 2014 full years onwards Rs.4999, because tatasky & videocon d2h provide 1tb hard disk & that is the reason price dropped & this is my guess only ;)

Hmm.. then that makes sense ;) thanks for the info :k

Vicky said:
Tatasky provides 500gb hdd pace made stb. No 1tb hdd dvr stb launched by ts yet.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock