• Welcome to DreamDTH.com - an online community for the television and tech enthusiasts!

    Please Register or Login yourself to ask a question, participate in a discussion.

Are you celebrating Valentine's Day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.J.Sadiq

M Jahabar Sadiq
Dream Legend
Joined
16 May 2011
Messages
22,039
Reaction score
30,870
Content removed since it is a Hoax!


..
 

M.J.Sadiq

M Jahabar Sadiq
Dream Legend
Joined
16 May 2011
Messages
22,039
Reaction score
30,870
Let us see how many of our members interested to know about this!
 

indian2015

Banned
Joined
12 Feb 2015
Messages
8
Reaction score
2
Sadiq said:
Let us see how many of our members interested to know about this!
y r u providing wrong information? its shame on those who do not know when these freedom fighters were hanged?
 

Vicky

Dream Legend
Joined
10 Jun 2014
Messages
13,150
Reaction score
16,372
indian2015 said:
y r u providing wrong information? its shame on those who do not know when these freedom fighters hanged?
bro where is wrong information :huh & Sadiq Bro is always create useful thread only & also he is mod in DDF
 

indian2015

Banned
Joined
12 Feb 2015
Messages
8
Reaction score
2
Vicky said:
bro where is wrong information :huh & Sadiq Bro is always create useful thread only & also he is mod in DDF
so wat? mistake can b done from anyone. he provided some useless n baseless information.
 

M.J.Sadiq

M Jahabar Sadiq
Dream Legend
Joined
16 May 2011
Messages
22,039
Reaction score
30,870

Vicky

Dream Legend
Joined
10 Jun 2014
Messages
13,150
Reaction score
16,372
indian2015 said:
so wat? mistake can b done from anyone. he provided some useless n baseless information.
sorry bro :( & welcome to ddf :eek:hya
 

indian2015

Banned
Joined
12 Feb 2015
Messages
8
Reaction score
2
u also said something about true indian n about the shame! now who should b ashamed? prank on freedom fighters?
 

M.J.Sadiq

M Jahabar Sadiq
Dream Legend
Joined
16 May 2011
Messages
22,039
Reaction score
30,870
indian2015 said:
so wat? mistake can b done from anyone. he provided some useless n baseless information.
I have to agree with you partially. Yes, it is baseless but not useless. Now we all came to know when Bhagat Singh was hanged..
 

indian2015

Banned
Joined
12 Feb 2015
Messages
8
Reaction score
2
Sadiq said:
I have to agree with you partially. Yes, it is baseless but not useless. Now we all came to know when Bhagat Singh was hanged..
i m prateek. a true indian.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock