DDF Exclusive Base pack for Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Tamil Nadu states, called South Prime pack has launched.

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 104
  • Views: Views 23,346
Bro, when I asked the cc, they told that it's only thru trade only. Can u help me on this

@danantha bro,as per @deepakkodela bro,i have activated pack through live chat support,u can try the live chat support :wink

please revert

@supermachi bro,u can check my activation date

ddymvu3.jpg

@danantha bro,as per @deepakkodela bro,i have activated pack through live chat support,u can try the live chat support :wink

@supermachi bro,u can check my activation date

hi bro, are you from which area?, i also called they told 803635 pin code only got eligible for this pack and i replied to him all the available pin code of Tamilnadu will start 60... like that, but again and again Customer care person was saying only 803635 from Kanceepuram district like that, immediately i have requested to discontinue my connection and he took and arrange the call back today. i also have 4200 Rs. balance in my account. My pincode is 600091.

hi bro, are you from which area?, i also called they told 803635 pin code only got eligible for this pack and i replied to him all the available pin code of Tamilnadu will start 60... like that, but again and again Customer care person was saying only 803635 from Kanceepuram district like that, immediately i have requested to discontinue my connection and he took and arrange the call back today. i also have 4200 Rs. balance in my account. My pincode is 600091.

My tatasky connection is available in my native place bro,did you contact live chat support cc/voice cc:huh

Bro,try to contact live chat support team again,If they don't know this details means write the email to nodal officers,Hope they will activated this pack

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock