DDF is everywhere....See What I found on Internet

As long as Amazon supports it, not an issue at all. Amazon themselves asks while returning whether it was available somewhere else cheaper.
I remember one time i had purchased a novel from flipkart. Next week the prices dropped to almost half.
I contacted Flipkart CC amd told them about the issue. They asked me to the book and they refunded the difference amount in wallet. This saves the logistic cost.
But @samtag1100 i am with you. Rs.1700 difference matters.
Yes that is the whole point. Thanks for understanding..

If any of my bros got shocked or felt sad for my proud msg post #10 in this thread

Just a Clarification yes he's copy pasting but I found one positive in negative thing that is everyone is watching in our forum
That makes me feel proud

So I posted that happy & proud msg .. still if team thought I done some wrong means team can remove that post for that I ready accept my penality

Thanks bros ;);)

Last edited:
Hi friends,

I have removed the link on post #1, since it was like free promotion to that private blog/website running by people like me and you!

By the way, its not the first time. We are listed on the top biggest boards world wide too. We have got recognization from DD India Gov. website as we broke some news first on net.

Popularity comes by work, people here don't want to get popular but they get name and fame because of their hardwork, we are now among India's recognized forums (not self claimed though unlike a few! :p ) - some use it for wisely and contribute more to the forum while some take the pride and later bash us because of their sillyness. That is harsh part of life.

Anyways, carry on your good work, keep rocking, helping and caring!:)

Long live DDF!:love:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock