• Welcome to DreamDTH.com - an online community for the television and tech enthusiasts!

Please Register or Login yourself to ask a question, participate in a discussion.

DIGISTB1111-U shows no indicator light

Galaxy Rohit

Registered
Reaction score
My DIGISTB1111-U was working fine till today morning until electricity was gone. When it came back, my stb didn't show any light.
Please help me fix this...please!!:(:(

I checked & noticed that current is passing through all three pins(red,white,yellow) & the cable port from lnb. But indicator is completely off. If we replace it with a new stb, will the customer id remains same or not?? coz I can replace it myself. If so, please suggest some really good & affordable STBs.

Please help!!:exclamation::-/

Galaxy Rohit

Registered
Reaction score
Pls tell anyone will the customer id be changed if I replace my stb. I have to recharge tomorrow!! Or should I visit market & grab a new one & connect it myself?

jay vithlani

Dream Legend
Reaction score
call help line no. 18001370111 tollfree Or 07355873558 Tolled

Reaction score
Galaxy Rohit said:
Pls tell anyone will the customer id be changed if I replace my stb. I have to recharge tomorrow!! Or should I visit market & grab a new one & connect it myself?
it won't affect ur bal or due date if u replace ur stb. so no problem in that.

sam

Registered
Reaction score
Galaxy Rohit said:

Call CC to send technician to check your stb....

Technician will come & make sure your stb works....

or He will Replace your STB(if you have warrenty/beliw 1year)

& Your ACCOUNT ID REMAIN SAME.....

Vicky

Dream Legend
Reaction score
I think problem in ur stb or power adaptor because my Rdtv stb also same problem in 4 months before & customer id not changed bro & just box sn no only changed

To Complaint via SMS

COMP (space) Cust ID (space) Complaint description to 9212012299

SMS keywords to 9212012299 from Registered Telephone Number (RTN)

Source:

Videocon d2h - SMS Services

Galaxy Rohit

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks to all!! The service boy replaced the stb for free. Now new stb is SATELLITEBOX1011R.

Things that I noticed are:
Now download id is 32. Also the UI looks a bit neater than previous box. There it's showing some cloud icon...

This one(for what?):

There are some buttons at the front. Do they really work or not? I slightly tried but unable to press them.

& What is this round button like thing..?

You guys helped more than as was expected. Please clarify some of these(above) queries...[emoji5]

kishan9409

Registered
Reaction score
Go to setup>
Then User preference>
then Use region> select ur side
then User city > select ur city.
clouds will gone.

Galaxy Rohit

Registered
Reaction score
kishan9409 said:
Go to setup>
Then User preference>
then Use region> select ur side
then User city > select ur city.
clouds will gone.
Yes! Clouds are gone!!
What about buttons?? I'm afraid to break them if I press them hard. Someone with the SATELLITEBOX1011R please reply.[emoji53]
The service guy told that the connector(s) is loose at the antenna which costs ₹45. So I went to shop & the boy gave me connector for ₹10. Which type of connector to use?[emoji52]

Top Bottom

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock